Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Imitation Kanger

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Imitation Kanger

I bought some coils off ebay, which stated they were genuine Kanger and upon checking verification was told they were fakes! I'm so pissed off, the seller has (won't for much longer) 100% positive feedback.... Should i just bin these coils? I'm thinking so. It was $20 id like my cash back (better in my hands than in theres, even if its only 20)
    Can anyone suggest a good site to get authentic coils off cause HOV are out of stock... I still have the ni200 coil that came in the pack too so will use that next. With that said what would be optimum settings for the Kbox mini on temp control?
    Tpe likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thejo View Post
    I bought some coils off ebay, which stated they were genuine Kanger and upon checking verification was told they were fakes! I'm so pissed off, the seller has (won't for much longer) 100% positive feedback.... Should i just bin these coils? I'm thinking so. It was $20 id like my cash back (better in my hands than in theres, even if its only 20)
    Can anyone suggest a good site to get authentic coils off cause HOV are out of stock... I still have the ni200 coil that came in the pack too so will use that next. With that said what would be optimum settings for the Kbox mini on temp control?
    To the first part. I would not bin them. The seller can request them be returned and compensate you for postage or if you get both your money and the coils then attempt to rebuild them or keep them for when you can.
    Tpe and thejo like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Ah k cheers never had an issue of imitation products from ebay before... Ill hang onto them and see what they say
    Tpe likes this.

AVF Regular
    Why not just use them, they may be fine
    disley, merexy, fixit and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mallee00 View Post
    Why not just use them, they may be fine
    I just assumed they would be shit? I guess i could give them a go! Still prob won't be as good/durable as what i thought i paid for....

Can some also tell me how to upload an avatar lol

AVF Regular
    I bought some Aspire Natulis coils on eBay Australia which returned a fake authentication.

I politely contacted the seller and requested a return. Very easy sticking them back in an envelope with $2 stamp.

Usually they refund you once the item reaches them.

Also, because they're fake you need to remember the seller did not make them, they've got them from somewhere originally as well.

They're just a trader, not the dodgy warehouse that made them.
    Crisscross likes this.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thejo View Post

The coils may be fine, and buying original coils is never a guarantee of getting a perfect coil. They all make mistakes from time to time. The bad news is, it sounds like you might have paid regular price for them. Check local sellers before buying coils on Ebay. VapeAssist can be very helpful.

For temperature control, it depends on a heap of factors, not the least how you like to vape. I generally find 185C barely gives any vapour if it's running correctly (the vaporisation temp of PG) and often vape at 220C. It shouldn't matter what the mod or the atomiser is if it's accurate, that's the temperature that the coil needs to be at. As with anything start low and work your way up in case the baseline temp or the mod is out of wack. I use the 180C-185C points to judge if it's working accurately, and it gives me a good marker of how far out it is if it's not.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

I got a full refund and the coils
    fabricator4 likes this.

And I'm using a coil now so far so good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast