Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Rose V3 build

AVF Regular

Rose V3 build

Its been a big day and I got the rest of the skirting boards cut and fitted and got rid of the old furniture to vinnies. Got to play around with the new Rose today as well... a good build that Im keeping for a while is 26g SS wire, 3mm diam micro coil, 7 wraps. Came to about 0.56 ohm and Im vaping at 25W with 1 air hole 3/4 open. Great Flavor and vape. garhh I want another day off

now to find a nice wood mod to put the Rose on... suggestions welcome. Looking for a dual 18500 mech or single 18650 wood box mod... preferably smaller and around $200 bucks. Thanks for any help. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
    Last edited by Captain; 14-08-16 at 08:15 PM.
    moza, Fatman, bugzme and 6 others like this.
    Last cigarette: March 14th, 2010 - Started Vaping Feb, 2010.

"Praise the God of all. Drink the wine. And let the world be the world"

AVF Regular
    Id suggest the almighty TreeBox, but it is a little taller/wider than the VTC Mini youre sporting

Meanwhile the 7/8 wraps of 26g ss on 3mm has been my daily driver for about 7/8 months, i call it The Standard

I suspect youre vw'ing it unlike me with tc
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 14-08-16 at 09:18 PM.
    Captain likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Very similar build to mine except mine is spaced and 1 less wrap, works great but it seems like it would be a fairly versatile and forgiving atty anyway. I've also been searching for a mod to put mine on, trying to keep costs down so am leaning towards a decent tube mech. That droplet mod at HOV would have been perfect but it doesn't seem to come with the 18650 tube which is a must for me.
    Captain, merexy, mpc3k and 1 others like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    i just bought a vapedroid dna75 for my one. should do nicely and doesnt break the bank. not wood though.
    Captain, J_B_86 and mpc3k like this.

AVF Regular
    Ive Got a Xvo Stick and Pro Xvo Stick for mine or the Raduis or P3 lol
    Captain, merexy, J_B_86 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Id suggest the almighty TreeBox, but it is a little taller/wider than the VTC Mini youre sporting

Meanwhile the 7/8 wraps of 26g ss on 3mm has been my daily driver for about 7/8 months, i call it The Standard

I suspect youre vw'ing it unlike me with tc
    I looked into the treeBox but especially the new one... but Im really after a full mech. Yeah I dable in TC now and again but mostly stick to VW or VV... I dont like being cutoff mid vape lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bencairns View Post
    i just bought a vapedroid dna75 for my one. should do nicely and doesnt break the bank. not wood though.
    This week I have seen and heard about that mod umpteen times... its gotten good reviews/comments from people. Is there a chance you will stock it?
    bencairns likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J_B_86 View Post
    Very similar build to mine except mine is spaced and 1 less wrap, works great but it seems like it would be a fairly versatile and forgiving atty anyway. I've also been searching for a mod to put mine on, trying to keep costs down so am leaning towards a decent tube mech. That droplet mod at HOV would have been perfect but it doesn't seem to come with the 18650 tube which is a must for me.
    I only went with a micro so as all coils will be directly above the air. I will give a spaced 28g SS 2.5mm a go with however many wraps I can go to keep it above the air. I've got so many tube mods just sitting around that I have been meaning to get back on, but I usually hit up 18350 size
    merexy, J_B_86 and mpc3k like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    This week I have seen and heard about that mod umpteen times... its gotten good reviews/comments from people. Is there a chance you will stock it?
    I sent him a msg so will see what happens.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I looked into the treeBox but especially the new one... but Im really after a full mech. Yeah I dable in TC now and again but mostly stick to VW or VV... I dont like being cutoff mid vape lol
    Ive never been cut off mid vape, ever, on either the TB or my DNA200, i get vapour as long as i hold the button down, no different to vw (except its one temp all the way), somethings wrong if youre not getting that

I have no love for the new dual 18650 TreeBox, it looks like a wooden Smok m80, its dead to me accordingly

the TB Mini is the only Smok mod i have love for, because it works 100%, and especially no maddening menu delays like the m series

For an upgrade impossible mod, they got the TB Mini right first go
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 15-08-16 at 03:03 PM.
    mpc3k likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast