Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Help please! Luc 4 charger showing batteries are full but there dead

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Help please! Luc 4 charger showing batteries are full but there dead

I have Luc 4 charger and 4 18650 batteries
    I purchased above along with kanger tech 200
    All has worked perfect until today when batteries went flat in MOD,took fresh fully charger batteries from charger,installed in MOD to be shown that batteries were dead
    I have now charged the other 2 batteries and are all now showing full power in charger,when i put any 2 of them in MOD there stone dead,gutted!
    Not sure if problem with the charger?
    Any advice much appreciated as in need of vaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Get yourself a multi-meter so you can check what charge is in the batteries, helps trouble-shoot

AVF Regular
    Have you a second mod that you can use to test the batteries to see if they are in fact dead?
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    You need to check the voltage in the batteries with a multimeter to see if there are charged. If they are then the mod is at fault. Try as well cleaning the battery contacts in the mod.
    fabricator4 likes this.

Cheers
    Any way to fault find at mo without multi meter?
    All i know at mo is its showing full bars on charger and zero in MOD

AVF Regular
    Well, that all happened at once!
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

Within 2 weeks of buying yup!
    Best stay of the beers tonight!

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Dont suppose you have one of those cheapo LED flash lights? Some of them will take an 18650 when you remove the plastic cartridge that carry the AA batteries. No danger, the voltage is the same.
    fabricator4 and orkneyguy28 like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Does the mod have a usb port for charging and if so, have you tried charging the batteries in the mod. Sometimes just plugging the usb cable in resets the mod, or at least it used to in my old istick 50.
    orkneyguy28 likes this.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Dont suppose you have one of those cheapo LED flash lights? Some of them will take an 18650 when you remove the plastic cartridge that carry the AA batteries. No danger, the voltage is the same.
    They say you learn something every day, this was it for me today. Cheers! I'll never have to buy AAA's again.
    Robray, Fatman, Midlife and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast