Thread: Kangertech

AVF Regular

Kangertech

Hi everyone,

Now if ive posted this in the wrong area please forgive me. Secondly please excuse my ignorance/stupidity but as the subject heading says, im partial to the Kangertech range. I currently use the Aspire K4 and so far its been a hassle free device to use.
    I have noticed some subject titles mentioning issues with the Kangertech models, so i hope i can draw upon peoples knowledge and then guide me along.

What would be a good step up from my Aspire to the Kangertechs, i dont want hassles and the simpler the better in my books. Please.

So now i ask for you the members of this forum to chat away and help this newbie along please.

Thanks.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Ive got a kbox200 works sweet. Also have a top box mini they are also great. I love kanger lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thejo View Post
    Ive got a kbox200 works sweet. Also have a top box mini they are also great. I love kanger lol
    thejo
    Can you give me overview on both please
    The Aspire i use runs a .27 ohm coil so what would be a similar setting on the Kangers?

It all depends on the tank I think. I'm pretty new to vaping but your aspire would run on the kbox200 too. What's your current settings/mod wattage? I guess the good thing about going up to a 200, for example is I run two tanks. One is a rafale by uwell and that can vape up to 120w+ without a dry hit and same goes for my Herakles tank.
    Whereas with the sub tank on the top box you can really only vape/need to vape at around 40w. Both produce great clouds and flavour but I've noticed the higher wattage you will get a warmer vape too. Which is also nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thejo View Post
    It all depends on the tank I think. I'm pretty new to vaping but your aspire would run on the kbox200 too. What's your current settings/mod wattage? I guess the good thing about going up to a 200, for example is I run two tanks. One is a rafale by uwell and that can vape up to 120w+ without a dry hit and same goes for my Herakles tank.
    Whereas with the sub tank on the top box you can really only vape/need to vape at around 40w. Both produce great clouds and flavour but I've noticed the higher wattage you will get a warmer vape too. Which is also nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up. My Aspire uses a .27ohm coil whic at this stage im happy with. The coil says .27ohm then 40-55 watts?? Being a total newbie and to be honest im that overwhelmed with all the info im now at the stage of confusion.
    So basically im asking if the K200 and my current coil set up would be ok . I think my tank is the Aspire Cleito ?? Or would the vapedroid c1d2 be the better machine to go with ?

Ive got the kangertech topbox mini and i love it.

Was leaking at the start but that was probably a dodgy coil or my fault (only been vapeing 2 weeks now), since we put another coil in it has been great. I seriously love it.

I also brought a Aspire Cleito as a secondary tank to muck around with and i love that to. Much better airflow that the kangertank but i am finding the Aspire lets up a bit of juice onto my lips which is not so great. The Aspire coil is also 40w to 60w which is a bit higher than the original kanger tank.

Im getting an eleaf pico 75w as my second mod so i'll have something else to compare the kangertech against soon.
    Last edited by Fents; 29-08-16 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SubyXV View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. My Aspire uses a .27ohm coil whic at this stage im happy with. The coil says .27ohm then 40-55 watts?? Being a total newbie and to be honest im that overwhelmed with all the info im now at the stage of confusion.
    So basically im asking if the K200 and my current coil set up would be ok . I think my tank is the Aspire Cleito ?? Or would the vapedroid c1d2 be the better machine to go with ?
    I see the K200 is a dual batter mod ranging from 7-200watts. Thats massive! Alot bigger than my single battery topbox mini 75w.

From my limited new understanding, the coil on your aspire says 40-55w then you should be setting your kbox200 to somewhere in that range which it will do easily so no problems at all.

I think the bigger mod box's are for tinkerer's who like to build dual coils on RDA's etc but if you using normal pre build coils like we are then any Variable Wattage/Temp Control mod should do the job.