Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By gurishka
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By 1ynne

Thread: Cubis loose vent ring problem?

AVF Regular

Cubis loose vent ring problem?

Hey all, I took apart my cubis atomiser today somehow when putting it back together the vent ring managed to become noticeably looser to the point where I can tilt the device and the ring rattles.

Does anyone know of a solution to fix this? It's quite upsetting as I enjoyed the leak proof design and was managing to avoid spit back issues.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, you might have misplaced one o ring seal for the air flow ring. Undo it and check to see if you've got it on there.
    Fatman, Littleraf and jacksonmate like this.

AVF Regular
    Yep happens.. Cubis Pro comesmwith spare O rings butfor older cubis I have some 'almost right' O rings if you need them let me know
    jacksonmate likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think you're right, I may have misplaced an o-ring however I did not notice anything on my table or on the paper towel I rested the top half on as I refilled the tank...got me confused as to how I lost it.

1ynne do you know what the measurements are of the o ring? As I might try and grab a bunch from fasttech if I can find them.

If not I'd love to purchase your o rings if you are not using them anymore

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonmate View Post
    I think you're right, I may have misplaced an o-ring however I did not notice anything on my table or on the paper towel I rested the top half on as I refilled the tank...got me confused as to how I lost it.

1ynne do you know what the measurements are of the o ring? As I might try and grab a bunch from fasttech if I can find them.

If not I'd love to purchase your o rings if you are not using them anymore
    mine just got mangled after I cleaned tank and I squished it and it broke...I got 50 for peanuts !! pm your addy and I will send you some.. but after googling and discovering the air control O ring failure was common on the cubis I ordered them from fasttech based on guestimate sizing ..but they seem just an inth smaller than the ones that came with the cubis pro .. I will send you some and tell you the size they are !
    jacksonmate likes this.

AVF Regular
    That would be awesome thanks a bunch mate. Will pm you now!!