Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Reuleaux R2/3

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic

Reuleaux R2/3

So just got one in the mail. Very happy with sturdiness of feel. Electronics seem solid. Threads are good. But the 2 battery cover won't latch shut and thus the circuit keeps breaking!! Anyone had this problem? If I put the bottom tongues into the latch without securing the hooks at the top it will latch but not if the cover is in place as designed. Did I get a lemon and should I send it back or is there a trick? The 3 battery works fine but I don't need or want a 3 battery setup as I only have matched pairs of 18650s not trios and I've got enough batteries for now. Any advice guys? Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I received mine last week played around with the covers and what I noticed was my 3 cover sealed up pretty easy but my 2 cover was a bit tricky what I did was hook the top then lightly pressed the top part where it hooks (lightly) whilst wiggling the bottom half in til I could click it in. Hope I explained that well enough

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    I'll keep fiddling. Cheers.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Not having any joy.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    Not having any joy.
    Use the right tool for the job...

Fatman and pancake186 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.