Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gate7

Thread: Bellus RTA leak issue

AVF Regular

Bellus RTA leak issue

Hey guys! as the title states just having an issue with the bellus done my researching but everything I could find was the issue of leaking when filling and this is was not my problem. Did find one thread here and someone mention this issue but no fix to the problem came up.

So did a build Thursday arvo, and was vaping like a champ all night. In fact was the best vape experience I've had to date. Left it over night didn't check in the morning but might have been alright. Got home from work and the house stank of e-juice and she had leaked a good 3mls, luckily I left it in a plastic container with paper towel.

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue and found a fix. I will try a different wick method and if that does not work I'll try a dual coil build in the case that the single coil is the problem. but just thought someone might know and would save me losing juice again.

Real bummer as I absolutely loved everything about this tank bar the leaking obviously. If nothing else at least I know I'm a flavour chaser now. So I think dripping or squonking will be my future.

A government is a body of people, usually notibly ungoverned. - Derrial Book

AVF Regular
    Was the airflow closed when you left it?

Sounds like it flooded, juice kept soaking the cotton until it couldn't hold no more then ran out the airflow.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eLicky View Post
    Was the airflow closed when you left it?

Sounds like it flooded, juice kept soaking the cotton until it couldn't hold no more then ran out the airflow.

Yeah mate all closed off, still seeped through. Sounds like it unfortunately, will hopefully find a fix here or through trial and error.

AVF Regular
    Ah well just put another build in and trying a different wick method, no leak on fill again. Fingers crossed it goes okay over night. If not at least the serpent is up and running to get me through, though it could be its my first contact coil because I was in a rush but not a huge fan of the serpent so far.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTomato View Post
    Ah well just put another build in and trying a different wick method, no leak on fill again. Fingers crossed it goes okay over night. If not at least the serpent is up and running to get me through, though it could be its my first contact coil because I was in a rush but not a huge fan of the serpent so far.
    Beware the night pisser.. LOL
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

AVF Regular
    Should come with spare seals, have you tried changing them?

I have two of these going at the moment, one never leaks the other slightly when left for some time... Same build, same wick only difference is type of juice. One tip when leaving it overnight is to have it slanted on its side not upright if you are leaving it on the mod. Try leaving the tank and mod on its side and elevated just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RogueTomato likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Gate, all good now different wicking method sorted it all out. Have had slight leaks on filling but only minor and thankfully no more tank dumps I tend never to leave a tank on a mod unless its something faultless like my lemo 2.