Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By damo
  • 1 Post By damo

Thread: What to replace my Sigelei with?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

What to replace my Sigelei with?

I have been vaping for close to a couple of years now. For almost all that time my daily has been a Sigelei 100w box mod and aspire atlantis tank.
    Both have been and continue to be pretty good for me. The Sigelei gets knocked around a bit as I spend a bit of time with it on the tractor and around the farm.I thought that it might be time to buy myself some insurance and get a new modand tank. The game has changed heaps in the past year or so and I really want to avoid the information overload paralysis that comes with the volumes of info available on the net. I have not kept up to date with new vape developments.

I have learned that i rarely vape over 40w and I would like to find something a little smaller but still dual 18650. I sorta like the look of the Target 2 but I have done bugger all research.
    Has anyone got the time to give me a suggestion as to what I should look at? When I last bought a mod temp control was not really out yet.
    Thanks in advance
    Damian

AVF Regular
    I have only used single 18650 such as the Evic VTC Mini and its a sturdy mod that can do whats required.

I have just upgraded to a 133w Vaporshark it has a good coating but the door is plastic.

I suppose it really depends upon your budget and what would feel right in your hand.
    You could get something with a built-in battery or another sigelei seeing as yours did last well.

Hopefully others can offer some knowledge...

AVF Regular
    Lost Vape Therion is nice with 2 18650's and DNA75

Pricey though but treat yourself.... you deserve it after 2 years

Pioneer4You IPV5 is also good running on yihi chip.... I'd avoid all the other versions of IPV# as they all have issues if you research them.

Temperature control is good with the right coils.... won't work with kanthal so think about this if you want a TC mod.

A good single battery mod is SMY SDNA75... running it now with a Theorem and notch coils.... Awesome

nb: target 2 looks like it's only single 18650

I really like the look of the Lost vape therion! now I just have to find it in stock somewhere. Now I need to figure out which tank to stick on it. I would like to give TC a go.
    singlefished likes this.

AVF Regular
    Gearbest and Fasttech will both have good prices but not sure about the stock levels....

FT will have a sale on soon for Chinese Labour Day so keep your eyes peeled to save an additional minimum 10% or maybe more.

Best Vapor & Electronic Cigarette Deals - GearBest.com have new flash sales and promotions all the time but slow postage.

As far as an atty do you want a subohm tank with pre-built coils like the Atlantis or do you want to try building your own? Do you like exclusive DTL on the Atlantis or restricted or both??? Atties pop up super frequently on the classifieds for a great price (only used once or twice) and you'll get a great deal there....

TBH, Aspire Atlantis will keep you going no worries with the massive range of compatible coils covering both high and low ohm... You can get stainless steel 316L coils that are good for temp control - maybe test it out on the Atlantis first before diving in?

I was soooooooo close to buying the Therion but read that they are bringing out a DNA133 model real soon.... keeping my powder dry until this hits the shelves and will buy the black-brown leather style - it looks gorgeous

I have a lost vape Triade with the leather and 3 batteries arrived last week and can advise it's a very well built device - I love it!

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Tanks;

Option 1

Aspire Triton V2 Tank

• Built by Aspire
    • 22mm diameter
    • New featured Clapton coil heads rated at 0.5 ohms
    • Redesigned juice refill valve
    • Tank breaks down fully for cleaning
    • Seals and o-rings redesigned to prevent condensation/tank sweating
    • 3ml juice capacity
    • 67mm height
    • Cooling fins on juice refill cap

Option 2
    The Aspire Atlantis v2.0

• Dimensions: 2"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
    • 22mm Diameter
    • 510 threaded
    • Capacity: 3ml
    • Replaceable glass tank
    • Stainless steel construction
    • Patented Aspire BVC Technology
    • 100% Organic cotton
    • Wire made in the USA
    • Available resistances: 0.3ohm, 0.5ohm and 1.0ohm
    • 0.3ohm(70-80W),0.5ohm(40-50W),1.0ohm(20-30W)
    • Upgraded adjustable airflow
    • New cooling system

Aspire Triton Replacement Coils are compatible with:

• Aspire Triton
    • Aspire Atlantis
    • Aspire Atlantis 2
    • Eleaf Melo

And you can get a 0.15 ohm Ni200 coils also!

Mods;

• Anything with a DNA60, DNA75, DNA133, DNA200 & DNA250, (all can be updated on your 'puter).
    • Joyetech Cuboid, (also can be up dated on your 'puter)

Sadly the finish on most of the mods out their is lacking, & will not last.
    (They end up looking like beat up two year old Sharks).
    The main disadvantage with the DNA Li-po powered lunch boxes, is the battery life.
    Coming from a Sigelei 100w box mod, the lunch box aspect should not bother you

Note if you see a Yihi Sx350 ML class in the classifieds, jump on it,
    (if me & all those other AVF'ers don't beat you to it first).
    Last edited by Snidely_Whiplash; 04-09-16 at 02:18 PM. Reason: note

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

I have bought a Lost Vape Therion and it should arrive today or tomorrow. My next step it to try to figure out all the new coils for my tanks. I have a heap of nauts and naut minis and a few atlantis. I have been using the Atlantis with sub ohm coils but would like to explore tc and also these new Clapton coils. Are they tc? If i am correct i can use triton mini coils in my nauts?? May try sub ohming in them as well as Clapton.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    How about a awesome wismec DNA 200 reuleaux... Great mod and just so happens I have one for sale in the classies