Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By singlefished

Thread: Whats the best battery for the Istick Pico 75 watt mod?

AVF Regular

Whats the best battery for the Istick Pico 75 watt mod?

Hi folks, I have been using my istick pico pretty much everyday since I got it and am currently using 18650 3400 mah batteries that I have had for about 12 months which I got from Supersports. Am thinking it would be a good idea to get some more batteries so that I can have some charged up when we go camping in the coming months. And not sure what lifespan batteries have in regards to safety. My question is is it worth getting higher mah batteries than this for longer between changing and if so what brand is the best? thanks in advance
    Last edited by Convert; 22-09-16 at 11:09 PM. Reason: just realised the cat caused a long pause in my post lol

AVF Regular
    I don't think you get much higher than 3400mah with 18650 batteries even though "some" batteries say they are.

If you're happy with supersport then drop him an email. He knows his stuff and will steer you right.... Taking battery advice from us uneducated bumnuts isn't really that clever regardless how much vaping experience we have.

....or, do a search for mooch battery chart, mooch also knows his stuff when it comes to batteries
    giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for your reply and advice. Will drop supersports a line cheers

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert
    just realised the cat caused a long pause in my post lol
    Righto

Ever thought of buying a power bank to recharge your batteries as required?
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Small solar battery chargers could also cover you for camping.... I seen some about the same size as a mobile phone but don't know how efficient they are.

You could hook it up to a power bank case with your batteries inside and swap out the empties once they're charged

Supersport may be able to advise on this too, I'm sure you wouldn't be the first person to ask.