Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hubert12fingers
  • 1 Post By hubert12fingers

Thread: Looking for a Box Mod!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Looking for a Box Mod!

Hello everyone, I currently vape with a eleaf ijust 2, love it except i just ordered nicorette juice at 6ml strength and people have been saying that it taste very harsh on these tanks/devices.

I have looked at the eVic VT, Pico 75W. eleag iStick 5000mAH, Cuboid 150W and a few other american ones.

I am looking for something to deliver great taste and something that dosnt require "rebuilding" i do understand i need to change coils which is what im fine with, but if someone can recommend me a box mod preferably under $100 and some sort of device with a little bit on control in terms of, Watts for a lighter smoke when in public and a heavier smoke when at home (clouds).

I ordered 100ml of 6ml Mango 50/50 ejuice.

Thank you so much for reading and being apart of this great community. Very eager to get off the cigarettes.
    Last edited by Sicario; 23-09-16 at 12:04 AM.

AVF Regular
    Can't go wrong with the evic vtc mini or cuboid. I have both sadly they don't get used as much as they should as I have about 20 other mods now :/

As for a tank with premade coils I couldn't really help because I don't use them anymore but really depends on the type of vape you want I guess
    Rodrocket likes this.

I have an Ijust 2 also along with 10 box mods.
    The Ijust 2 would be brilliant if it had power control, almost perfect tube mod !
    You can use your Ijust2 tank on any mod so no need to rush.
    You can use the same coils on Melo3 tanks and a couple of others, Aspire, from memory which makes the process a little cheaper than having different coils all over the place.
    I bought an Asmodus Minikin 150w a few weeks ago and really like it.
    Has 2 18650 batteries so lasts a couple of days. Lots of controls and is very comfortable in the hand.
    It's small enough to stuff in your pocket also :-)
    They cost around $100. I paid 75 on Ebay.
    Wismec Therion is bloody beautiful but is around the $150-170 mark, but they really are a thing of beauty. Also2 batteries.
    Good luck with it. Cheers, Rod

AVF Regular
    Asmodus minikin is very nice.
    jackbande likes this.

Asmodus minikin 200W vape box mod ,i love it