Just recieved this today and thought I would pass on my thoughts.

This is a straight DL tank, I have tried to close off the airflow to get to MTL but the 4 holes make it virtually impossible to do.

This tank comes as a standard 2ml version with a spacer and larger glass to make it up to 4ml and 1 spare 0.5 ohm coil. The tank was clean right out of the box so I just filled it and used it.
The bottom air flow is great and like all previous atlantis coils the fitted 0.4 ohm works a treat. I started off at 35 watts and it was just ok but once bumped up to 45 it has great vapor and flavor, 50 watts which is maximum is even better but chews through the juice.
The top fill is easy as to use and on second fill I didnt even close the airflow ring and had no leaks at all
I have had no spitting or gurgling it just produces a lot of great tasting vapor.

Now for the down side.

The extention works very well but because of the top fill it cant be tightened up which makes coil changes difficult, you have to empty the tank, this would be the same in 2ml as the threads on the coil holds the tank togeather.

Also when changing coils it is extremely difficult to unscrew to base it is so smooth, the only thing you can grip is the airflow control ring which is simply rubber and spins its really annoying.