Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Thinking of upgrading to Eleaf Pico - feedback appreciated

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Red face Thinking of upgrading to Eleaf Pico - feedback appreciated

Hi guys,

I'm a fairly new vaper (longtime lurker on AVF) but feel like I need more than my current Istick30/Aspire K1 glassomiser. I've only been off the analogues for 2 weeks. Was a winfield red 25 per day girl. Any feedback on Eleaf Pico or any other set up you think might be suitable would be very much appreciated. If anyone has an Eleaf Pico for sale I'll gladly buy.

Cheers

AVF Regular
    I was a pack and a half to two packs a day of Winnie Reds for 35 years and been off them for a little over two years now.

Started off with a similar setup. Had the K1, Nauti mini and Protank 3's.

I suppose the question is what more are you looking for?

Are you a mouth to lung or lung hitter?

Throat hit?

What Nic MG are you using?

Plenty more questions but you get where I'm going I hope

I have two of the Pico's in rotation now. It depends if you can be bothered with batteries and chargers at this early part of your journey. I use these mostly at home or a quick pop down to the shops as they are nice and small. I picked up one of the IPower 80w and I usually get two days out of it.

Tanks, well you get a ton of different opinions on tanks. For me my fav was the Freemax Starre with 0.5 ohm coils. I have 8 of them as I bought some spares to be safe. Tried plenty of others, The Crowns were easy with the top refill but imho never came close to the flavour of the Starre.

My journey continues. I've just dropped my Nic from 24mg to 10mg after two years. I'm now on building my own, flavour chasing, rta's, rtda's and just bought my first squonker today .
    helixx likes this.

Hi ausguitarman,

Thanks heaps for all that advice. Funnily I've just been looking up ipower80 now and sounds good. Guess I'm worried about internal battery packs up and the device is stuffed. I'm using 24mg Nic and smoked for 37 years. I bought my current setup from bricks and mortar in Melb and know I paid too much but felt I needed the advice as this can become overwhelming.
    Any recs for good online vendors?
    Please educate me as to what squonking is .... The mind boggles lol

AVF Regular
    The eleaf pico/ melo 3 kit is great and really good value now from china at around the $us30 mark.
    The 4ml tank one will last most people all day with only 1 battery, like samsung 25r, and best of all it uses atlantis type coils so there is plenty of variety.
    Vapntime likes this.

AVF Regular
    There are plenty of great online Aussie shops but of late I've been spending a bit over at Vaping Supplies and Australian Vaping Liquids and they have a thread here in the suppliers forum. Great guys and brilliant service.

For me, with some of the internal battery devices I have, the convenience of not having to muck around with batteries and the length of time between charging is worth the price of entry.

As for squonking I'm just about to learn a whole lot more about it when this Dripbox TC 160W Kit - Free Express Shipping! | TC Mod | VapourEyes arrives on Wednesday.

Thanks Captive,

Thanks for your feedback. I use 50/50 juice and read that I can't use that with the Melo coil as it will leak. Which Aspire coils do you use? Thinking once I get your answer I'll put an order in

AVF Regular
    I'm the opposite - I LOVE external batteries. I thought I would hate the hassle, and I thought having to buy the mod PLUS the batteries for it PLUS the battery charger (coz there's no USB charging on my Provaris) was a bit bloody expensive! I held off for as long as I could.

But eventually I bought a little two-bay E-Feast charger from VapourEyes and it has 2 amp charging. It charges batteries so so so much faster than charging internal mod batteries, and I find it much more convenient being able to pop my spare battery in the mod when one dies and carry on with my day, rather than having to plug the mod in and then having to go into the kitchen every time I need a Vape while the mod is plugged in to the wall.

Just food for thought. I like the look of the Pico.
    Jasmine likes this.

Ok heading over to their site now. Cheers

AVF Regular
    I actually use vaporesso 0.5ohm cCell, stainless steel, ceramic coils in my melo3 and never had any leaking problems plus they seem to last for ever I have only replaced 1 in 6 weeks use

AVF Regular
    What PG:VG ratio do you Vape captive?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast