Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Vapeninja
  • 1 Post By ausguitarman
  • 1 Post By muscovyduckling
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Need some help/advice please

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question Need some help/advice please

I've been using the istick Eleaf 50w for a while now. I should say i bought 4 of them and 2 of them died straight out of the box (from health cabin) trying to explain that these things don't work through video is crazy. I was using kangertech top bits and sometimes they are fine other times i get the "no atomizer" message. of the one working eleaf i have left (it will fire occasionally then get the shits and i have to press the power button over 5 times to get it going again.)

I would like a whole new setup that just works. A tank i can fill up and not leak on me every 10 minutes, a battery that will last and a smooth vape. With the mish mash i have going on right now i have hardly any vape and when i do get vape it's harsh. is it too much to ask for a setup that will just work?

Most of my juice comes from Good life Vapor or freedomsmokeUSA (not a plug but just in case it matters).

So what do you recommend. I don't know about buying refillable atty bits as i've been out of the game for a while, is 1.5 smoother than 2.5 for example.

I don't care if it comes from Russia as long as the bits are reliable and work.

Thanks for reading and i hope i make some sense.

Cheers,

Jacy

AVF Regular
    For my first mod I got a innokin cool fire iv plus 70w it's worked great so far and I shall recommend the MAGANUS tank vapeking has them on sale for $19 atm go check those out
    Minikin 2 with Goon
    LMC 200W with Buddha z V3
    VCM stacked tube with Temple mini

Started Vaping 13/9/2016 the day that changed my life!

thank you. i will check them out

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacy View Post
    thank you. i will check them out
    Not a problem also I have seen the smoktech xcube ultra for $89 can't remember where though its capable of 220watt and is better than the cf4+ it's my next buy
    Jacy likes this.
    Minikin 2 with Goon
    LMC 200W with Buddha z V3
    VCM stacked tube with Temple mini

Started Vaping 13/9/2016 the day that changed my life!

AVF Regular
    I'm looking at four older ELeafs siting on my shelf right now that suffer from exactly the same issue. Two went for a while OK and the others did it early on. I've only just bought a couple of ELeaf to give them another go.

I've always liked the Innokin stuff too. I've still got a couple of old MVP's from two years ago that work perfectly and too many of the CoolfireIV's with RDA's on at the moment.

The Freemax Starre is the tank I've had the best success with. I pay the extra couple of bucks for extra for faster shipping and there usually here in just over a week https://www.fasttech.com/p/2306500. I've dropped these tanks off a desk onto tiles without an issue or leak. I did actually bend the pin slightly with a slightly higher drop but the tank still works perfectly albeit slightly bent.
    Jacy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep, never heard anything but good reviews on the Coolfire 4/Coolfire 4 Plus.

If you're a MTL vaper the Nautilus Mini is still my fave tank that takes premade coils. It's bottom fill but never leaked a drop. Many coils to choose from now too, as the Triton Mini coils fit the Nautilus tanks. I like the Triton Mini Clapton coils best for the Nautilus tank, I think they're 1.8ohm from memory.
    Jasmine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ausguitarman View Post

The Freemax Starre is the tank I've had the best success with. I pay the extra couple of bucks for extra for faster shipping and there usually here in just over a week https://www.fasttech.com/p/2306500.
    What's the difference from the one in your lin and this one? https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10014768/4393900 Is it just the colour?

Cheers

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacy View Post
    What's the difference from the one in your lin and this one? https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10014768/4393900 Is it just the colour?

Cheers
    Fasttech will be involved in a national China public holiday at the beginning of October. All China shipping will be effected so don't count on a normal delivery times. If you want something quickly buy local
    Jacy likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011