• 5 Post By Perseas
  • 2 Post By merexy
  • 3 Post By btobw
  • 2 Post By merexy
  • 2 Post By BrianS

Thread: GP Dripper from VapourArt - first look

AVF Regular

GP Dripper from VapourArt - first look

The GP dripper has multiple options for caps - black or amber ultem with and without SS accents, and SS. The amber with SS accents is shown on the left - it comes with a bottom feed pin, and peek inserts for reducing the size of air holes. There are two 3 * 4 mm air intakes that each end in a 3.5mm diameter air hole beneath the coil.

On the right is a single coil reducer cap (purchased separately) which has a smaller chamber and a block of ultem left so that it blocks off one of the air holes.

With one of the peek air flow reducer inserts just sitting on the air hole to show where it goes. These are "reinforced with glass fibres to withstand the temperatures developing near the coil".

With BF pin fitted:

First coil - SS 2.5mm dia, 0.87 ohm when cold. Native Wicks cotton just cut long enough to touch the bottom of the juice well. I wish I'd noticed the coils weren't quite even before I took the pic

The holes for trapping wire are only 2mm I think, which may be a drawback if you want dual fancy coils that just wouldn't fit.

I'm using the single coil reducer cap because I'm far to lazy to build dual coils. So far it's very, very nice. It's early days yet and I may have to experiment with those air flow reducer inserts. Even with the one air hole it's still pretty airy for me.
    Last edited by btobw; 10-10-16 at 07:43 PM.
    giruvian, gtadmin, Fatman and 12 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Thank you very much for sharing your first impressions! If you want to restrict further the air flow, insert both AFRs and turn the top cap to close both air slots almost completely. If you have just one coil, use the single air slot to regulate the air and leave the other closed. By using a normal drip tip over the top, you can have a better MTL experience.
    Last edited by Perseas; 10-10-16 at 09:02 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hells bells! I almost want to start this squonking lark....... :horror:
    giruvian and btobw like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by merexy View Post
    Hells bells! I almost want to start this squonking lark....... :horror:
    Isn't it a beautiful setup?

Mind you, the GP Dripper comes with a solid pin fitted, so you don't have to be a squonker to use it.
    giruvian, Perseas and merexy like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Your taste is always impeccable! It is indeed beautiful.
    Perseas and btobw like this.

AVF Regular
    Looks good
    As always is the case with gp gear
    Perseas and btobw like this.