Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Aspire cleto tank

AVF Regular

Aspire cleto tank

Just got my aspire cleto tank. Super stoked with the flavor plenty of clouds even with air flow half closed. Only thing i would say its chewing through the 50/50 mix. The bloke at the shop recommend going high vg with this sucker as it will chew less juice. Just mixed a doubler with 75% vg using my new hiliq nic. A bit nervous about the quality of the nic hope its not harsh. Will find out soon and put up a post about my thoughts on the hiliq nic.
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    IME hiliq nic is great. Even my 100mg nic that was purchased a little over a year ago is still fantastic no harshness at all.
    RyanohRyan and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    The 0.4ohm coils are terrific, and are aparently the same internal design as the 0.4ohm Plato coils.

Both pump 70% VG fine, but if you go this high, you'll need to increase your flavour by 50% of its orginal (i.e bring a 10% flavouring up to 15%).

The airflow of the cleito tank is very loose, but thats subjective. To achieve a similar draw to the Plato, I had to close the air way about half way, maybe a little less at times.

One thing however thats important to note is that the juice holes are a little smaller than the Plato's juice holes. I would recommend taking off the drip tip, and priming the coil from the inside.
    Last edited by PurpleVapes; 15-10-16 at 06:56 PM.
    ermoon2 and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Heard a few complaints about the cleato drip tip and how the plastic sleave stops u putting your own drip tip on and how astecticly it looks bad without it . I love the drip tip off my melo 3 (the only good thing about it do ur self a favor and dont get 1 absolutely flavorless). Solution i ground down the plastic tip until it just goes over the metal part of the drip tip and put my own tip on top.

Edit. Make sure u ground down the right side of it i did it went to check the height and got lucky.
    Last edited by Danny76; 16-10-16 at 05:32 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hi having a couple of issues with my cleito. I like to change flavor regularly so i take the coil out store it in a small container and use it again when going back to the same flavor. Problem today put one in that i had used previously with no spit back at all the day before. Used it today ok for first 1/2 hr and it started spitting juice into my mouth. Ok thought i had flooded the bottom of the tank or something by having it in my pocket upside down and sideways. So got home cleaned it had a little condensation in the air flow but not a heap only a few droplets. changed out to another flavor atty that i had used two days previously with no problems and what you know same thing spitting whst feels like raw warm juice onto my tounge. First any tips on whats wrong and how to fix it. Secondly if its raw juice? Is it bad to be ingesting raw juice with nic or is it not raw and nic has already been vapored. Thx heaps for any help.

AVF Regular
    I often find if an atty has been sitting for a while, it spits until it runs in again. Try blotting some of the juice out of it, then try again. Check that the wick hasn't become dislodged. If cotton dries out a bit the fibres collapse on each other, this can let juice through to flood the coil.

There's no problem getting juice in your mouth, there's not enough of it to really do anything - it's not like you're drinking it or anything.
    helixx and Danny76 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Yeah wierd i put a new atty in with same juice and perfect . What do u recon about putting some vg pg in the container with it to stop it drying out. Or should i try washing tmen in hot water dry out and see if they work again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Yeah wierd i put a new atty in with same juice and perfect . What do u recon about putting some vg pg in the container with it to stop it drying out. Or should i try washing tmen in hot water dry out and see if they work again.
    Try one of each. It's not clear what's really going on here. Washing and drying might make it worse, or solve it. I think storing it in PG when you take it out might keep it in better condition. You'll need to get the excess PG out of it before you use it again.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Ok found a solution on another forum from the cleito maker

,when long time no using(more than 2 hours or we can not use up one tank e-juice one day),the cotton inside the atomizer will soak overmuch e-juice,which will stop e-juice and air entering into the atomizer.so please don't let the tank with e-juice stand up for long time.
    Any problem,please feel free to contact our service : service@aspirecig.com,they will check wth our engineer and give the suggestion and solution
    Rodrocket likes this.

AVF Regular
    When mine gurles or spits or taste some juice. I unscrew Tank from Battery and sit a Tissue at bottom of Tank where it connects to the Battery and blow hard through the Mouth Piece a few times. Seems to work for me.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast