Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: EVic VT Dual

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

EVic VT Dual

After leaving my beloved, 3 day old and filled with Death by Guava ,eVic basic cuboid in the cab after a messy night I have just purchased a Dual with Ultimo. I also purchased 3 sony batteries. Express shipping of course!! Suffice to say that after 3 weeks of not smoking I have not yet saved any money.Haha

Anyone else tried it or have heard anything about it?
    Fingers crossed that I like it at least 80% as much as the eVic basic!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    mpc3k likes this.

AVF Regular
    It's essentially a VTC Mini, that you can put an extra battery on to, where did you order yours from?

Quote Originally Posted by BushDozer View Post
    It's essentially a VTC Mini, that you can put an extra battery on to, where did you order yours from?
    The only place I could find it online as a kit was Victory Vape. I haven't used them before and ran a forum search and it appears that a few members here have used them without complaint.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjii View Post
    The only place I could find it online as a kit was Victory Vape. I haven't used them before and ran a forum search and it appears that a few members here have used them without complaint.
    Yeah I've order from them once - they are one of the few places that stock the iCare mini. No problems at all with the transaction.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    The MG ceramic coils are good but they can be bought slightly cheaper than at my vape club. Check out vapeassist.com.au
    Enjii likes this.

AVF Regular
    Airflow on the Ultimo is massive it's not nearly as restrictive as the Cubis/Cuboid just a heads up.

Victory Vape have been great to me.
    act180 and Enjii like this.

I received my order today. I'm happy with it but think the eVic basic cubis gave a better, cleaner tasting vape so far. The leakage is frustrating but I've managed to reduce it. I strongly feel that it's due to the o ring that rests between the tank and the air flow gauge. It seems a fraction of a mm to big.
    Vaping at 50w 230degrees with the MG clapton 0.5. Coil setting is on Ti cos I haven't researched far enough to know what whould be better (please chime in if you have setting suggestions)
    Apparently the ceramic coil head is great but I want to use up this one first - besides I bought 5 extra clapton coils because they were the cheaper option.
    Vapoureyes superlime, easy to vape all day.
    Edit - corrected cuboid to cubis
    Last edited by Enjii; 02-11-16 at 12:56 AM.

AVF Regular
    One thing I was told with the Ultimo is to screw the coil down as hard as you can rather than just tight.
    The Clapton coils need to be run in wattage mode not temperature mode and not Ti mode. I tried one Clapton coil through the tank but didn't really like it, changed to ceramic and loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by act180 View Post
    One thing I was told with the Ultimo is to screw the coil down as hard as you can rather than just tight.
    The Clapton coils need to be run in wattage mode not temperature mode and not Ti mode. I tried one Clapton coil through the tank but didn't really like it, changed to ceramic and loved it.
    Thank you! I didn't realise that the setting screen shown was the only setting being used at that time.I have it on wattage.
    I thought I had to go into each separate screen and adjust the settings and they all ran at the same time. I hope that makes sense?

AVF Regular
    Yeah I think I know what you mean but no, just the mode that's on screen at the time is the one that's active
    Enjii likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast