Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By gate7

Thread: Innokin axiom rba deck problems

AVF Regular

Innokin axiom rba deck problems

Anyone using this tank?

Just bought one, tried using the rba deck option however I cannot get anything to work with it.

There seems to be some issue with the contact of the base and the deck. If anyone has used these any advise would be greatly appreciated? Don't think the centre pin can be lowered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I don't have one, but yes it looks like the centre pin holds the +ive block on the deck. Do you have a multimeter? Check for continuity between the centre pin and the deck, it should be fine.

Check for short circuit between the two blocks - that would indicate a problem with the insulator under the +ive block or the one around the centre pin itself if it's a separate peice (the delrin under the +ive block may go all the way through).

If that all checks out, it seems the centre pin may not be making contact with the mod.
    gate7 likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    I don't have one, but yes it looks like the centre pin holds the +ive block on the deck. Do you have a multimeter? Check for continuity between the centre pin and the deck, it should be fine.

Check for short circuit between the two blocks - that would indicate a problem with the insulator under the +ive block or the one around the centre pin itself if it's a separate peice (the delrin under the +ive block may go all the way through).

If that all checks out, it seems the centre pin may not be making contact with the mod.
    Thanks don't have a multimeter at home but will take it to my brothers place and check it ou

AVF Regular
    Definitely connection issue, tested just the rba deck on its own all good complete circuit with coils inserted.

Then used a texted to mark the bottom of the deck and tried to twist it on the base of the tank and no marking on the base doesn't even touch it. Very strange will do some more research

fabricator4 likes this.