Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: wraith squonker or pico squeeze??

AVF Regular

wraith squonker or pico squeeze??

What are your thoughts for a beginner squonker > MTL ?

Original Council of Vapor Wraith Squonker Kit $69 AUD Original Council of Vapor Wraith Squonker Kit-65.70 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

or

Pico Squeeze for $33 AUD Original Eleaf Pico Squeeze Mod Kit 22mm / 50W-30.89 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Do I need a better BF atty for Pico or both ?

AVF Regular
    Wraith.

If you are ok with clone rda, the origen little 16 clones are good

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    gtadmin and 1ynne like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    What are your thoughts for a beginner squonker > MTL ?

Original Council of Vapor Wraith Squonker Kit $69 AUD Original Council of Vapor Wraith Squonker Kit-65.70 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

or

Pico Squeeze for $33 AUD Original Eleaf Pico Squeeze Mod Kit 22mm / 50W-30.89 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Do I need a better BF atty for Pico or both ?
    What are you vaping now?
    1ynne likes this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    oh Studiovape, I am old fashioned vaper.. I love my Silo/Nautilus/Kabuki and recently UD Bellus - I am a flavor chaser tootle puffer... but I have been pondering about squonking for a while..... so was using china sale day to venture into a squonking trial .. I have read reviews on both - and probably am more inclined to go for the wraith... hey if I become a convert I would put MY name on one of your magnificent mods - they appear truly superb !
    studiovape likes this.

AVF Regular
    i'm vaping SV atty on Pico squeeze atm,i quite like it, simple ,easy and light

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    oh Studiovape, I am old fashioned vaper.. I love my Silo/Nautilus/Kabuki and recently UD Bellus - I am a flavor chaser tootle puffer... but I have been pondering about squonking for a while..... so was using china sale day to venture into a squonking trial .. I have read reviews on both - and probably am more inclined to go for the wraith... hey if I become a convert I would put MY name on one of your magnificent mods - they appear truly superb !
    Hi 1ynne, thanks for the compliments on my mods by the way
    As you have seen the reviews , both mods have pluses and minuses,pros are simple, Pico: small form factor and lightness, Wraith: Variable wattage, if you are used to a temp controle mod, then the Wraith would be the obvious choice, not to mention the possibility of the Temp control feature nurturing you into the world of squonking by reducing dry hits when you are learning to remember the squeeze the bottle every so often. the Squeeze will offer no such support, but once you are further along in your squonking journey they are hard to beat for the money, and very appealing as a stealth squonker.
    As far as RDAs are concerned, you will most likedly hat the standard supplied atomisers with each. The Origen little clone is a popular choice, but for me it is to small for my chosen (tricro) build and cotton setup, also I hate adjustable air flow as it always seem to cause weeping of juice form the airhole area (maybe just me lol).
    it sounds like you would want a 1-1.2mm airhole for you style of vaping, and that's what I use, probably 1.1mm is the ideal for me, great MTL hit( with great flavour and throat hit).
    I am a firm advocate of dished decks for squonk attys due to the full drain they offer after a sqonk hence my IGO-L dished deck runs that I have done here: FS New Bottom Fed Attys Dished Deck by Studiovape
    I'm still waiting for a decent dedicated bottom feed atty that actually considers a dished deck of value, the Mark buggs Chalice and the Reo RM2 being the only ones made i am aware of, and having tried both being too small for me and my Tricro builds ( info on them here if you are interested: Studiovape's Bottom fed Tricro coil competition with a prize :) )
    Whatever you choose I am sure you will love squonking, you are in control of your juice flow, and therefore you can have the best flavour, and yes some squonkers out there are very pretty too
    gtadmin, Fatman and 1ynne like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Super Moderator
    The Wraith is a big, heavy, fully featured mod of quite good quality.
    The Pico is small, light, basic mod of reasonable quality (available locally for $30 AU).
    CMB, studiovape, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zeig View Post
    i'm vaping SV atty on Pico squeeze atm,i quite like it, simple ,easy and light

How you liking the SVAtty Zeig?
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by studiovape View Post
    How you liking the SVAtty Zeig?
    I can't say much yet about this atty as this is my 1st squonk atty and this is my 1st day using it.

I'm still figuring out whats the best build with this one , because its hard to line the airflow straight to the coil (OCD much?)

other than that, i guess it's a good and simple atty.

Whats your advice on coil building for this one? for a single coil MTL with 80vg juice.
    Last edited by zeig; 11-11-16 at 04:34 PM.

AVF Regular
    A bit more expensive but it's a DNA chip...... Lost Vape Therion squonker https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...nker-dna75-kit
    1ynne likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast