Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RogueTomato
  • 1 Post By Northerner

Thread: Tesla Stealth 70W Mod

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    240

    Tesla Stealth 70W Mod

    Hi All,

    So I'm thinking about getting this mod (I'm after something stealth & compact with a removable battery) but can't find any reviews or info on it & I've never owned a Tesla mod so i was hoping hoping to get some of your thoughts on it or maybe some suggestions on something similar, Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

    https://www.fasttech.com/p/5922901




  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    232
    The "Smoant Knight V2" has good reviews, another one to consider.

    https://www.fasttech.com/product/584...vw-apv-mod-kit

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    The "Smoant Knight V2" has good reviews, another one to consider.

    https://www.fasttech.com/product/584...vw-apv-mod-kit
    Thanks for the suggestion just had a look at it doesn't look like a bad device, What do think of the Tesla, Any good?

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    232
    There's not much info regarding the Tesla you may have to wait until some decent reviews show up before you decide.
    I like to see some decent reviews before I decide.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    170
    I'm not much of a reviewer so I won't even try. But I do have a stealth and I like it. Tesla Stealth 70W Mod | TC Mod | Vapoureyes that may help you with some more information.

    So far all my atties have worked and have not had any issues. Seems to be reading resistances fine and on the mark to. Buttons feel good and feel like they'll hold up. The only thing I will say, is that the atty extension that comes with it, feels like a light, cheap pos. But I'd never use it so no fuss to me. From what I gather seems to be across tesla range. They are heavy mods, but I actually love that about it. Seems to be sufficient air flow at the back of the cage so "shouldn't" have any issues with that either. I've never bought a chipped mod from fasttech, but if that is your plan just be wary as I've heard a lot of negatives about chipped mods from them. But what ever floats your boat. Not sure about the smoant but seems like people rate it. My only real gripe with the stealth is that the battery is snug as, they should have included a battery ribbon to assist in removing batteries. But I'll be putting one in my self later on.



    Good size form in my hand for work and keeps my tanks safe.
    merexy likes this.

    A government is a body of people, usually notibly ungoverned. - Derrial Book

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTomato View Post
    I'm not much of a reviewer so I won't even try. But I do have a stealth and I like it. Tesla Stealth 70W Mod | TC Mod | Vapoureyes that may help you with some more information.

    So far all my atties have worked and have not had any issues. Seems to be reading resistances fine and on the mark to. Buttons feel good and feel like they'll hold up. The only thing I will say, is that the atty extension that comes with it, feels like a light, cheap pos. But I'd never use it so no fuss to me. From what I gather seems to be across tesla range. They are heavy mods, but I actually love that about it. Seems to be sufficient air flow at the back of the cage so "shouldn't" have any issues with that either. I've never bought a chipped mod from fasttech, but if that is your plan just be wary as I've heard a lot of negatives about chipped mods from them. But what ever floats your boat. Not sure about the smoant but seems like people rate it. My only real gripe with the stealth is that the battery is snug as, they should have included a battery ribbon to assist in removing batteries. But I'll be putting one in my self later on.
    Thanks heaps for your reply & review of it, Most likely will pick one up from Vapoureyes & give it a go, Cheers

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bingil Bay, QLD
    Posts
    3,313
    If you're feeling a bit christmassy there's this one going in the classies. I'd be getting it myself if I hadn't dropped so much cash already this month.

    WTS: Sunbox E8 Moonraker Nano
    merexy likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    If you're feeling a bit christmassy there's this one going in the classies. I'd be getting it myself if I hadn't dropped so much cash already this month.

    WTS: Sunbox E8 Moonraker Nano
    Just had a look at it, beautiful looking mod but can't really justify spending that much on a mod at the moment especially when i just took my car in for a tune the other day and after one thing going wrong after another I'm up for a 12k rebuild

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:56 PM.