Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Vaporesso target pro tank help

AVF Regular

Vaporesso target pro tank help

Hey everyone I bought a vaporesso pro tank to try out the ceramic coil setup but i'm a bit disappointed because every single drag ive taken has been horrible.. does anyone have any suggestions as to what I have done wrong?

I primed the 0.5 Ohm CCell coil that came pre-installed with 70VG for at least 45 minutes, hit it at 30watts and tasted like absolute junk.

I'm now resorting to using the 0.6 Ohm ceramic coil which is priming as we speak. I find it strange that the stock coil failed immediately to sell me on the tank.. atm I feel like i just burnt my money with that coil at 30watts.

Thanks

Jordan
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    I dunno... I tried it too and couldn't stand the taste. Tasted like plastic or some other muck.
    shaneo and BearCub like this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Hey mate. I won the target pro in a comp and had exactly the same experience with the .5 coil but the .6 ceramic was brilliant. But I had to DL the .6 MTL it was terrible.

Be aware though that there's two versions of the coils. V1 has the honeycomb type wick holes and no exposed cotton, V2 has 4 round decent sized wicking holes with cotton exposed. I've found the replacement V1's were terrible. I'm going to order some of the new EUC ceramic coils with the sleeve to fit the target pro soon.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    Hey mate. I won the target pro in a comp and had exactly the same experience with the .5 coil but the .6 ceramic was brilliant. But I had to DL the .6 MTL it was terrible.

Be aware though that there's two versions of the coils. V1 has the honeycomb type wick holes and no exposed cotton, V2 has 4 round decent sized wicking holes with cotton exposed. I've found the replacement V1's were terrible. I'm going to order some of the new EUC ceramic coils with the sleeve to fit the target pro soon.
    the ones i have are round hole coils.. how do I prime them? The last one was horrible from the beginning...
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

AVF Regular
    Yeah like I said I had the same issue with the .5. For these I put maybe 5-7 drops in the coil and like 2 on each port then let the tank sit full for about 10 mins

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jlmanos View Post
    Hey everyone I bought a vaporesso pro tank to try out the ceramic coil setup but i'm a bit disappointed because every single drag ive taken has been horrible.. does anyone have any suggestions as to what I have done wrong?

I primed the 0.5 Ohm CCell coil that came pre-installed with 70VG for at least 45 minutes, hit it at 30watts and tasted like absolute junk.

I'm now resorting to using the 0.6 Ohm ceramic coil which is priming as we speak. I find it strange that the stock coil failed immediately to sell me on the tank.. atm I feel like i just burnt my money with that coil at 30watts.

Thanks

Jordan
    Yep im with northerner not for me
    Taste like Shiiiiiiiiiiiiite
    jlmanos and Northerner like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Yeah Shane, I vape unflavoured mate... couldn't get halfway through a tank. It was all wrong.

Coils like these are the reason vaping is bad for you. (imho)
    shaneo likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Yeah Shane, I vape unflavoured mate... couldn't get halfway through a tank. It was all wrong.

Coils like these are the reason vaping is bad for you. (imho)
    Some like them
    Taste like the smell of the new shoe isle
    Northerner and BearCub like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    I have found the Ccell coils to be very variable even in the same pack. If they are still crap after the first tank I toss them and try again. But when they are good you wont beat them, luckily the good ones beat the bad and they really do last months.
    I also have one of the new EUC ceramic coils that came with the Estoc tank and it was very good right from the start, which I would never say about the Ccell coils, so I am hoping the new EUC coils will be more consistent but its only been used for a week so far.

AVF Regular
    I've been using the Joyetech Ultimo with ceramic coils, in my opinion it's the best tasting tank I have ever had (Because there is no gross cotton taste), this is why i bought the vapresso. Ultimo poops all over the Vapresso but leaks
    I Don't Smoke Analogues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast