Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fabricator4

Thread: Tank upgrade for Aspire CF VV

AVF Regular

Tank upgrade for Aspire CF VV

Are there any suitable tanks, to upgrade my Aspire CF VV batteries? I have the two 1300's that come in the VK starter pack, and a 1600.

I think the mini naut fits, any others?

Is it worth it? Will it give me a bit more oomph? Or should I just keep it with the ET-S clearo's, and wait until I get a full mod update?
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Are there any suitable tanks, to upgrade my Aspire CF VV batteries? I have the two 1300's that come in the VK starter pack, and a 1600.

I think the mini naut fits, any others?

Is it worth it? Will it give me a bit more oomph? Or should I just keep it with the ET-S clearo's, and wait until I get a full mod update?
    Well it would run anything with a 510 connector but you'll be limited as to how low the coil resistance can be. I can't find the exact specs but it will likely limit you as to what coils you can run (I'd guess it might be about 1.2 ohms, but try to verify that)

If you put something on there that used the 510 connection and not the Ego thread you might need to put a beauty ring on there as well. This helps support the tank and stabilises it.

The main advantage with the Nautilus mini would be the much improved airflow.
    rockmoose likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yeah go for the Mini Nautilus. Flavour is great in that little tank. Pretty simple to pull apart and clean and the BVC coils are pretty cheap. I have that same tube mod you are refering to and i upgraded recently to a box mod and i still throw my Nautilus on my new mod from time to time. Its a great little MTL tank...