Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: bad hardware?

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,416

    bad hardware?

    heres something odd

    a few months ago i ordered the kroma slipstream and well im not getting the best from it even at max coil wattage i manage small clouds and thats it

    what is going on with it? im half tempted to see about returning it
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    heres something odd

    a few months ago i ordered the kroma slipstream and well im not getting the best from it even at max coil wattage i manage small clouds and thats it

    what is going on with it? im half tempted to see about returning it
    I find the same thing the 0.8 kanthal coil did nothing but spit and the SS coils work ok but dont have much vapor @ 35 watts in power mode, it is a little bit better in temp mode but still not a big cloud maker

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    I find the same thing the 0.8 kanthal coil did nothing but spit and the SS coils work ok but dont have much vapor @ 35 watts in power mode, it is a little bit better in temp mode but still not a big cloud maker
    cool so its def not just mine innokin be slipping on it will see how the new tank goes when it gets here could be the low vg of the juice
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    980
    I am using 60% vg in mine so its not the juice

    one easy way to see if its tank or mod problem is use the adaptor that came with it and try another tank that you use on some thing else if you have one and the tank on another mod they should work the same at the same power

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,416
    yea imma be trying the adapter when the new tank gets here
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,416
    well seems the tank is the issue just put it on after the smok tfv4 micro and even with a 1.8 Ohm coil its giving better clouds then a sub-ohm tank
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    980
    Have you tried the 0.5 ss coil that came with the the slipstream?
    It really did make a difference to the spitting in the one I have but its no big cloud maker

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Have you tried the 0.5 ss coil that came with the the slipstream?
    It really did make a difference to the spitting in the one I have but its no big cloud maker
    nah lost that one somewhere no bet and given up on the tank im loving my new one to much
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Geelong Vic
    Posts
    980
    For sure the smok will be a much better tank

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    For sure the smok will be a much better tank
    defently is better vaper even on a 1.8 coil
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask


    On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:28 AM.