Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Therion DNA75 Battery Problems

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    My health is the reason you haven't seen me for quite a while on the forum and I've really missed everyone a LOT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Asmodus Plaque ❤️ & Freemax Starre Pure😍 Therion DNA 75- Smok TFV 8 Big Baby Beast, Uwell Crown 2 Tank;
    Hotcig R150 TC Mod-Abalone sides & Drip Tip. Smok TFV 8 Beast & Uwell Crown 2 Tank😍
    Smok G-Priv Touch Screen; Sigelei T200 Touch Screen.
    Tarot Pro; Landmark tanks by Kaees. Joyetech eGrip 11.
    Hubby has my other vaping devices.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Well I hope your health has improved and continues to. It's nice to meet you
    Miri8 likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri8 View Post
    My health is the reason you haven't seen me for quite a while on the forum and I've really missed everyone a LOT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Hope ya feeling better Miri8, YAAY another west Aussie
    Miri8 and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri8 View Post
    It's out of warranty Fab re my health, I'm sorry to say it rapidly got worse. I can barely make it into my kitchen and back to my bedroom again and I can't go out without my oxygen, neither can I walk far at all so I need someone to push my wheelchair. It wasn't feasible for me to get a wheelchair I could push myself as I don't have enough strength left in my arms. Not too good hey:/
    Ah, sorry to hear that Miri, I was hoping you'd have better news than that. Smoking is a bugger...
    Cat likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    If the Therion has protection against putting in one battery the wrong way, that would indicate to me that each cell is managed separately rather than being hardwired together as they are in a mech. This would mean that each cell would have it's own management, essentially a MOSFET SCR for each cell. (If that's greek don't worry, it just means that there's chip that protects each battery and controls whether it's in circuit or not.)

My concern at this point is that that part of the circuitry is faulty. Is it still under warranty Miri or has that passed now?

How are you doing anyway. Are you breathing better? No smokes I hope ;-)
    Fab I looked up MOSFETs two days ago after hanging out at Vaporized Nomads for a bit. Entered my first Waffle and came so so close to winning...my name came up 1st and 2nd on the second spin but then on the third spin the guy who had just won the one drawn two minutes before won it. I'm sure he had some good karma coming his way and seems like a really nice guy so I was really happy for him. Their new mod is much more affordable and can use removeable batteries instead of the soldered in one in The Boss which makes it much more attractive for o/s buyers in the rare case of something going wrong. I have been thinking about how fun it would be to have Waffles here too.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    This guy was having the same problem and shows how to pull it apart and where the error is.
    It's something to do with the connection between the 2 negative terminals in his mod.
    This is probably your problem but will require a mod surgeon to fix it.
    Also this is not in English so I have no idea what he's saying.

fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123