Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Smok AL85 (Baby Alien)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Smok AL85 (Baby Alien)

Hi guys,
    Just come across a new kit from Smok, the AL85. Looks just like a Alien 220w and a Pico 75w had a Baby. Its an 85w mod with 1 removeable 18650 and the same screen and layout as the Alien. Looks like a great daily setup, especially considering the kit also includes the Baby Beast tank. Does anyone have this mod or kit? Also has anyone had any trouble with Smok or their products? Im considering getting this kit myself.

Thanks in advance guys...

AVF Regular
    The AL85 is a nice kit would love to get the mod to pair with my TFV8 Big Baby Beast.

My experience with the Big Baby has been really good no leaking out the air holes good vapour production and not too juice hungry with the RBA or X4 (Just stay away from the T6 or T8 coils as these are very juice hungry).

If you want great flavour and dont care about how much juice you will be using then the T6 or T8 are the ticket.
    Bate and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Second that for the TFV8 baby and all comments about it, Ive got one on the V8 stick an until i get my next device or replacement coils is my all day device
    very interested in this AL85 lot of good reviews about it
    muscovyduckling and Cat like this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Second that for the TFV8 baby and all comments about it, Ive got one on the V8 stick an until i get my next device or replacement coils is my all day device
    very interested in this AL85 lot of good reviews about it
    It is very cute.

And Sully, you have the BIG baby beast...there is a difference to the original baby beast...just thought I'd mention that in case you are considering buying any more.

I'm going to bring my Snowwolf Mini Plus on Sunday so you can have a try of it too...just before you go rushing off and buying a baby Alien. I know, resisting shinyitis is really hard
    muscovyduckling and Bate like this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    In case you haven't watch it yet Mike Vapes Review AL85 Kit

As per review this device will fit the Big Baby Beast. Its like the Pico but supports wider diameter tanks.
    Vapntime, Bate and e_tech like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_vaper View Post
    In case you haven't watch it yet Mike Vapes Review AL85 Kit

As per review this device will fit the Big Baby Beast. Its like the Pico but supports wider diameter tanks.
    Ill check out the link, thanks mate. Looks to be a great setup.
    e_tech likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    It is very cute.

And Sully, you have the BIG baby beast...there is a difference to the original baby beast...just thought I'd mention that in case you are considering buying any more.

I'm going to bring my Snowwolf Mini Plus on Sunday so you can have a try of it too...just before you go rushing off and buying a baby Alien. I know, resisting shinyitis is really hard
    In that case forget what I said, but the kit does work nicely, too many babys beasts et all to keep track of! Cat cant make sunday

Bate if you end up with this be really interested to know how it fares..
    Cat likes this.
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

In that case forget what I said, but the kit does work nicely, too many babys beasts et all to keep track of! Cat cant make sunday

Yeah i think ill get it and see how it is, its exactly the type of mod im after at the moment. I dont vape at crazy high watts so a single 18650 should provide plenty of battery life and the tank looks great on all the reviews i have seen.
    Vapntime, chris_vaper, Cat and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bate View Post
    Yeah i think ill get it and see how it is, its exactly the type of mod im after at the moment. I dont vape at crazy high watts so a single 18650 should provide plenty of battery life and the tank looks great on all the reviews i have seen.
    Yep, I'm the same just waiting till they come off pre-order at fasttech.
    Bate likes this.

I have had the AL85 for just over 1 week now. I absolutely love it. So many features in such a compact mod, its identical to the alien except for the wattage and the single battery aspect. Paint quality seems to be better then the alien too. I love the baby beast, great airflow and the flavour out of the coils is fantastic, and no leaking so far. A few of my mates have tried it out and they really like the whole setup, maybe the AL85 will reach the same status as the Pico 75w. I would recommend it to anyone, you wont be dissapointed. The tank can be a bit thirsty but after a few good hits you wont care cause the flavour is sensational.
    muscovyduckling and e_tech like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast