Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Helping a mate quit with a beginner setup

AVF Regular

Helping a mate quit with a beginner setup

Hey afv I need some help
    I have a mate that quit about 2 years ago through vaping he used a ego twist, ce5 and China juice which I wasn't very satisfied with . He got down to zero and quit all together. Recently he's going through a lot of struggles and picked up the stinkies going through a 40pk a day, we spoke over a coffee and he's decided to start vaping again which is great, the tricky part is finding a setup that fits his needs and a very tight budget. I'm not really up to date with newbie gear as I normally use rebuildables, mainly drippers and my kayfun Mini v3. I showed him my istick 100w tc and he had no idea how to use it even after explaining and showing the basics like wattage just to give an idea of up to date vw mods( i didn't bother explaining tc,which I completely understand, it's a huge change from vv egos) he would prefer mtl tanks using 12mg, we decided that he would buy ve doublers and I'd add nicotine and mix to a 50/50 vg. Now for the setup, I'd think he would be better off with something simple with a decent built in battery just so there's no risks of buying dogy cells, just not sure what.
    I've got the Nautilus mini coming as a no fuss work tank with 18mg juice, do you think it would be good for a beginner? The coils are pretty cheap which is a pro but whether it's decent I'm not sure.
    What would you guys recommend for a newb?
    Also Money may be an issue in the beginning

Cheers guys

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    innokin kroma its a small vw/vv mod with a 2ml stealth tank decent battery and coils are cheap (has a 510 riser so many tanks can be used)

theres also the T22 that ive seen raved on about

both have the same 2000Mah battery size
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Hey Bryce, when I quit I used the Innokin Endura T18 and a Nautilus Mini. The T18 only has a 1000mAh battery but it does have the advantage of having a removable (not built in) tank and being 18mm wide so looks good with the Nauti Mini tank on top. The T22 is the box shape version with 2000mAh battery and would work too. He'd be able to use either tank on them, so could have a different flavour of juice in each tank.

Just FYI, VapourEyes launched their NZ store just yesterday. They're now selling newbie kits and their juices with nicotine all ready mixed in to Aussie customers, still free shipping over $50 from NZ.

AVF Regular
    Yep the T22 for the battery life and plug and play simplicity.

Pockex is integrated tank but very good (apparently). One of these and some juices from VapourEyes NZ and he'd be good to go. It would be much better than the CE5 he used a few years ago - those things gave dry hits if you forgot to tilt'n'twirl.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    i started like your mate. clone ego twist that came with a crap plastic atty and expensive e-juice all from a tobacconist.
    Funds was also low but the next atty that I bought was a Nautilus.

I'm not fond of suggesting All-In-Ones, I call them "all in one month". Maybe there are heaps of products nowadays
    that are better built but the one thing that it'll do to you is when it dies.....it stays dead.

If your mate still has the Ego, just get an Aspire K1 or a Kanger Pro Tank Mini - both nice looking and proportioned though only holds 2 mls.
    or like me, i fired a 5 ml Nautilus on a skinny ego stick for weeks it looks ridiculous!, i only swapped the tank with a protank mini when I leave home.

go for separates, "all in ones" are for the undecided.
    muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the replies guys, it's a big help. I'll recommend the t22 with an extra tank but I completely forgot about ve nz.
    It's best we leave ce4/5's in the past lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    KNGPN and muscovyduckling like this.

AVF Regular
    t22 also allows a change of tank later on which the AIO dont !!
    muscovyduckling likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    For Sale (Melbourne) MVP 3 Pro, Eleaf iPower 100w, TradKanger Toptank, Geekvape Ammit

this in the classies...the MVP Pro 3
    I've always wanted one of these back in the day. The 60W output would make it flexible for a number of tanks and coil resistance.
    (It charges your phone too)

AVF Regular
    I have a blue T-22 set-up that I removed from the box but has never been used. You can have it for postage costs if you like..

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporific View Post
    I have a blue T-22 set-up that I removed from the box but has never been used. You can have it for postage costs if you like..
    I got a PM expressing interest in the T-22, but the first poster on the thread has priority on it until they indicate lack of interest, or take me up on the offer. It has sat unused for a few months now. A couple more days won't change anything. So to the person that sent me a PM (you know who you are), be patient, we'll see..

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast