Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: New sqounker pls help

AVF Regular

New sqounker pls help

I have decided to venture into squonking as i had a short go of a squonker last week and was super impressed with the flavor. I have just ordered a smjy goon 24mm 1/1 clone off fasttech and some bf pins.
    My next purchase is the sqounker itself. I had ago of a wraith and was pretty impressed. I can get one from grumpy vapes for 70$.
    So my question is are thier any other squonker out their around that price range that you would recommend above the wraith. Im after a regulated squonker and that's pretty much my only requirements atm.
    Any suggestions links advice would be great thx all.🖒

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    gert, rodbam, 1ynne and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    go for it !! its a good price.. .. my wraith is now the indestructible gardening squonker... the only other option, which I happen to prefer is the Hcigar VT Inbox, it is a much lighter mod.. About $130 if you look on Vape assist and apply the Vape assist discount... squonking just changes the appreciation of flavours
    gert, Danny76 and VapeLikeKing505 like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    I just got the Dripbox 160 for $40us to play around and it's not bad for a dual 18650 mod.
    I also got a dna75 single 18650 squonker, not bad but I wouldn't get a single 18650 mod again.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah the single battery is the only thing that concerns me but i will still be using my pico at work so it only got to last for 5 or so hrs of pretty solid vaping. I'll have a look at the dripbox reviews and prices

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I think so far wraith is the best option in regards to regulated squonker, hardware is preety damn good and fits up to 24mm attys which makes it better than Hcigar VT inbox (in my opinion ofcourse) which accomodates only 22mm attys. I liked the dna75 therion squonker but its single 18650 and changing batteries on that one is a pain in bum. I am really happy with my wraith so far. Only down side is single 18650, but its not complicated like therion squonker to change the batteries.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    gert, subohmies and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    yep I forgot to say I am a tootle puffer and I max out at 15-20 watts... so single battery is fine for me... and the Dripbox2.. works well for me... but if you are a heavy hitter I am not sure about battery life on the Dripbox2.... it seems to have a 'special feature' of misreading battery capacity or of being overly protective.. which for me.. the battery last me fine.. but, if you read the reviews... many have other experiences !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 22-04-17 at 03:53 PM.
    gert and Danny76 like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    And not to mention, therion squonker and hcigar vt inbox both are more costly than wraith.
    I will vote for wraith

Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've got a couple of the abovementioned mods and out of all of them the VT Inbox has been a pleasure to use. So much so I just grabbed another one. I've enjoyed it at home that much the second one will be for work.

The extra bottle are cheap on Fasttech and to date I've had no leaks or any issue to be honest.

As for RDAs I've also tried plenty including the Goon. The Geek Vape Peerless just wins out in every way for me. There's been plenty of good reviews on them and for $30 you can't go wrong.
    Danny76 likes this.
    Midrange is a TONE...not a 'drink driving' trophy... please help explain that to the kids.....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ausguitarman View Post
    I've got a couple of the abovementioned mods and out of all of them the VT Inbox has been a pleasure to use. So much so I just grabbed another one. I've enjoyed it at home that much the second one will be for work.

The extra bottle are cheap on Fasttech and to date I've had no leaks or any issue to be honest.

As for RDAs I've also tried plenty including the Goon. The Geek Vape Peerless just wins out in every way for me. There's been plenty of good reviews on them and for $30 you can't go wrong.
    But anything above 22mm attys wont have any overhang? Including peerless i think? Or i am going on a wrong track here?? Lol.. not sure as far as i remember it was good with 22mm attys that was the reason i chose not to get that one. Otherwise its preety good device

Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll have a look when I get home but I don't remember any overhang.
    Midrange is a TONE...not a 'drink driving' trophy... please help explain that to the kids.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast