Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: EHPro 101 quick 2 minute critique

AVF Regular

EHPro 101 quick 2 minute critique

Ok so I just got the EHPro 101 delivered to my desk. This is a quick first impression without firing the tube mod.

Please see below:

• Quality is great for a $51 tube mod and feels more expensive
    • The threading is good but not as smooth as more expensive alternatives
    • The button is a good size and is firm - not stiff and is just right. You can describe the pressure of the depressed button sitting in between the provaris spongy feel and the over firm Dani button.
    • The extension tubes fit in seamlessly and you can barely see the seams. You would think that it was made out of one tube of metal.

Right now with out me firing it - I'm kind of digging it.

Only downside is the battery cover. I wish they made it blend in much better - but this is just a cosmetic issue.

I'll update this once I fire it for the first time.

Firing test

Fired in 18650 mode @ 35W on .5ohm premade coil - seems to be firing instantly but not delivering the same experience I would expect from my higher end mods. Definately not delivering the same vape with the same settings from my radius or procyon. I think the wattage rating is actually slightly inaccurate and is showing a higher rating than what is actually being delivered. The ohms rating is pretty accurate though.

The mode also only supports 18650s and 18350s which kinda sux as I like the 18490/500 form factor.

I would liken the experience to vaping on other cheap Chinese mods. That being said I would still use it and recommend it for those looking for a versatile budget tube mod. I mean for $51 delivered I wouldn't complain.
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 28-04-17 at 05:22 PM.

AVF Regular
    Nice write up. how weighty is it. If I remember it does not have channels cut in the top so you vika + snp tube will look seamless
    steve.c likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Nice write up. how weighty is it. If I remember it does not have channels cut in the top so you vika + snp tube will look seamless
    Thats with the vika clone. In 18650 mode it is lighter than the dani 2395T and Procyon both using 18650. It is slightly heavier than the pv minis in 18500 mode.

As you can see in the image, the vika sits nicely. But that is the clone. There is no gap as the 510 is spring loaded - which is a god send as the gap that the doggystyle atty has on my mods drives me nuts. This and that particular atty will be a perfect match.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 29-04-17 at 03:18 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seminewvaper75 View Post
    Thats with the vika clone. In 18650 mode it is lighter than the dani 2395T and Procyon both using 18650. It is slightly heavier than the pv minis in 18500 mode.

As you can see in the image, the vika sits nicely. But that is the clone. There is no gap as the 510 is spring loaded - which is a god send as the gap that i have using the doggystyle atty drives me nuts. This and that particular atty will be a perfect match.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Looks a classy setup. Very good looking.

Is that mentholeucalyptus I espy in the tank
    1ynne and Seminewvaper75 like this.

AVF Regular
    wow ! thanks semi... that looks very spiffy ... I just found them.. on presale for $22.99 at efun..
    Cat and Seminewvaper75 like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Ducky's quote of the Year is worth preserving "wouldn't know a classy lady if she walked right up and kicked em in the balls"

AVF Regular
    Looks a classy setup. Very good looking.
    Yeah not bad. I'll match it up when I get home and do a side by side photo with the other tube mods so you know the approximate size comparison. I'll also try firing it with the smaller batteries at the lower wattage - it might not make a whole lot difference when you compare it with the pvs as it is firing quickly.

Imagine how it would look with the SnP mod you came up with and one of your matching drip tips.

Is that mentholeucalyptus I espy in the tank
    hahahaha, its minty apple. One of the guys here who had been bumming eliquid off me for months finally paid back the favour by bringing me some eliquid from France. It's very tasty and I'm not really into menthol but it's very good. Funny thing is it comes from Malaysia when I looked it up. So he bought me juice halfway around the world and it only originates in our backyard. how's that?hahahaha.
    Last edited by Seminewvaper75; 28-04-17 at 06:15 PM.
    Crisscross, Fatman and AllyP like this.

AVF Regular
    You will need to loose that fivepawns drip tip. worst drip tip ever. LOL
    Fatman, steve.c, AllyP and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    wow ! thanks semi... that looks very spiffy ... I just found them.. on presale for $22.99 at efun..
    Even better! Grab one now! they're not bad for the price. Just always remember they are made in China - which isn't always a bad thing.

Yuz
    AVF Regular
    Good to know tubes are still around thanks for the write up!

AVF Regular
    so its a poor copy of a dicodes dani with an inferior board?
    Fatman, steve.c, mallee00 and 1 others like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast