Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Crown 3 tank first impresions

AVF Regular

Crown 3 tank first impresions

Today I recieved the new Crown 3 tank by Uwell, which I won from the Elegomall wheel of fortune game.

I am not sure if the one I received is the full retail version as it was in a box marked sample but it contained
    Lots of spare o rings
    A uwell key needed to totally dismantle the tank
    a spare 0.5 ohm coil
    a spare glass
    and the tank itself

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

As you would expect from a company like Uwell the tank was perfectly clean and threading smooth as silk.
    The top is removed by a simple 1/2 turn and reveals the fill holes and the reverse screw slot to totally dismantle the tank

[IMG][/IMG]

The base when removed looks totally empty, there is nothing in there to restrict the airflow getting to the coil

[IMG][/IMG]

The coil itself simply pushes into the chimney asn is held in place by o rings, The first time I tried to remove it it was very difficult but a bit of juice soon fixed that.

[IMG][/IMG]

So after soaking the new 0.25 ohm coil, rated for 80-90 watts,with 50/50 Hawk Sauce juice I tried it on the predator at 70 watts and was impressed by what I got both cloud wise and flavor wise. I them pushed it up to 90 watts and it became incredible. The flavor totally different really intense. I like this tank!

[IMG][/IMG]
    steve.c and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice one captive! I'm a big crown fan so I'll be getting one of these soon. Been seeing really positive reviews on it😎👍💨💨

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Very interested

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    I sure hope its better than v1 and v2, the coils especially. The Crown v1 was the reason i stopped buying hype tanks

I did see Rip reckons this ones good, so fingers crossed for you guys

From first appearances the coils are not hybrid wired (NR-SS-NR) either like the previous ones. I have a question in on that one.

My issue is that it

a) hasnt had a RBA announced - ill never do prebuilt coils again - the only time i ever used them on any tank (ive only ever had 2 tanks that *could* use prebuilts) was the Crown v1, and we all know how that went
    b) that the RBA isnt included
    steve.c likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I sure hope its better than v1 and v2, the coils especially. The Crown v1 was the reason i stopped buying hype tanks

From first appearances the coils are not hybrid wired (NR-SS-NR) either like the previous ones. I have a question in on that one.

My issue is that it

a) hasnt had a RBA announced - ill never do prebuilt coils again - the only time i ever used them on any tank (ive only ever had 2 tanks that *could* use prebuilts) was the Crown v1, and we all know how that went
    there is a 3rd one you missed style new coils are very hard to get still and I agree about the RBA unit that would make it a great buy
    stylemessiah and Cat like this.

AVF Regular
    Okay, so Daniels revue, he mentions that it looks liek the coils are still NR-SS-NR

Anyone who tried tc with Crown coils in the past probably remembers fiddling with their temp (before mods came with tcr adjustment) or adjusting their TCR when mods that allowed this came along, to get a kind of decent vape out of it.

at around 14:00 he gives you the TCR for different mods/chipsets if youre into tc...
    steve.c likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Okay, so Daniels revue, he mentions that it looks liek the coils are still NR-SS-NR

Anyone who tried tc with Crown coils in the past probably remembers fiddling with their temp (before mods came with tcr adjustment) or adjusting their TCR when mods that allowed this came along, to get a kind of decent vape out of it.

at around 14:00 he gives you the TCR for different mods/chipsets if youre into tc...
    I just tried temp on the predator and it worked without any trouble on the ss setting
    steve.c and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular

My issue is that it

No one wants to hear your opinion style. Crown I & II were excellent. You don't know what you're talking about (as usual). So why don't you go for a holiday in stfu town, stay there a while and give us all a well earned rest from your incessant Moaning (ducks and runs) 😂😂😂😂😂

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    No one wants to hear your opinion style. Crown I & II were excellent. You don't know what you're talking about (as usual). So why don't you go for a holiday in stfu town, stay there a while and give us all a well earned rest from your incessant Moaning (ducks and runs) ����������

You know i have terrible residual guilt for being one of three people to request Max get the Crown v1 tank in, and then had to hear how badly it was going with the Crown coils, and that was just the staff, every damn time i went in there for months afterwards....its the reason why i never ask him if he's getting xxxxxx product in anymore....

You were probably one of the other three people who made that request, but youre a heartless bastard and couldnt care less

Has this unsolicted personal attack got anything to do with that other thread and my jeopardy comment

Its on dude, handbags at 100 paces at the next meet :P
    steve.c likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    You know i have terrible residual guilt for being one of three people to request Max get the Crown v1 tank in, and then had to hear how badly it was going with the Crown coils, and that was just the staff, every damn time i went in there for months afterwards....its the reason why i never ask him if he's getting xxxxxx product in anymore....

You were probably one of the other three people who made that request, but youre a heartless bastard and couldnt care less

Has this unsolicted personal attack got anything to do with that other thread and my jeopardy comment

Its on dude, handbags at 100 paces at the next meet :P
    Lol! Yo da man style! Had to throw you some bait haha! Seriously, the crowns I & II are my fave pre-built coil tanks to date. And have been very successful from what I've heard. Max was about the only vendor not selling them after a few dud coils in the beginning and everyone else was selling out so I wouldn't feel guilty at all. Don't know where your getting your info. Probably because your main source is from the steamer's b&m. I'm Vaping the crown II as we speak and haven't had an issue with it. Duly noted the coils aren't long lasting but I've heard the IIIs coils are supposed to be great in that area. I've ordered one and I'll let you know, but it's probably not of much interest to you as you don't use pre-builts anyways. Expect an email in approximately 10 mins. Just joking haha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast