Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Thoughts on lost vape drone squonker??

AVF Regular
    Www.modmaker.co.uk. I bought 2 bottle kits, 10 spare bottles and tubing. Costs came out to A$38.09 including Royal Mail delivery (9.99).

Sent from my GEM-703L using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Thanks. I'll give them a look. I was going to go with FDV squonk kit but the lid doesn't fit
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    In the meantime I sanded down the stock bottle and it's now heaps easier to squonk.

Super Moderator
    ??? sanded down how?
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Got the idea from the frankenskull thread in ecf. You can use a nail file or sandpaper and use it to scrape some plastic material off the bottle's side. I used 400 grit paper and probably did 10 swiping actions before moving on to the next area. Another tip was to soak the bottle in warm water but that didn't work out for me.

giruvian likes this.

AVF Regular

It LEAKS (well, at least mine does)

I was stoked to received my Drone BF last Wednesday. Filled it up that night and started using it. Noticed that there was a bit of e-juice at the bottom but no traces at the bottle or battery compartment. Wiped it up and continued using it. I didn't use it at all on Friday and left it on my desk. Saturday morning, I picked it up and started vaping. When I put it down, I noticed a lot of e-juice on my palm. I removed the battery cover and saw a LOT of e-juice again at the bottom (and that leaked out on the desk) and, again, none in the bottle/battery compartment.

I started suspecting that there was a leak somewhere between where the tube goes into the mod and the 510 connector. I also strongly believed that it was leaking into the area where the board was and down to the bottom where it seeps out.

So, I left the mod on its side and a few minutes later, more e-juice started flowing out. I've stopped using the mod as I consider it unsafe. Yes, it sucks. At least my VT Inbox arrived on Friday so I have a backup. Used the VT Inbox yesterday and I had to change the batteries 3 times.

I took a video and you can see it here https://youtu.be/RuNe47ocSec

AVF Regular
    I found this on ecf jobics hope it helps

Push the tube further up onto the pin, I had this too. It can be tough with the bottle attached, so I unscrew it, leaving the top through the tube, than attach the bottle once the tube is secure. You'll learn the perfect amount to leave sticking out of the bottle quickly, my bottle gently rests on the mod, the tube doesn't reach all the way to the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    I found this on ecf jobics hope it helps

Push the tube further up onto the pin, I had this too. It can be tough with the bottle attached, so I unscrew it, leaving the top through the tube, than attach the bottle once the tube is secure. You'll learn the perfect amount to leave sticking out of the bottle quickly, my bottle gently rests on the mod, the tube doesn't reach all the way to the bottom.

I saw that post too. I don't think that's the solution to my problem because there is no e-juice residue at all in my bottle compartment. Before I left the mod tilted on its side, I made sure that the bottle and battery areas were dry so I'm pretty sure that the juice which oozed out of the mod came from the motherboard area.

AVF Regular
    I hope u find the problem mate. That is one expensive mod to be leaving in the draw.

AVF Regular
    Have you seen Mike Vapes review?

https://youtu.be/ogbHJVevk0g

Wonder if this is where yours is leaking from.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast