• 5 Post By gurishka
  • 4 Post By rodbam
  • 2 Post By merexy
  • 1 Post By gurishka

Thread: Fire button doesn't work

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Unhappy Fire button doesn't work

Hey guys, new member here.

I've been vaping for a year now with the eVic AIO and a tank attached to it. and I haven't been using this vape for at least 1 months and the button stopped working. Anyone else had the same problem? How to fix it?
    rodbam and flyingfox12 like this.

AVF Regular
    May sound stupid but have you tried clicking biton 5 times ?

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizty View Post

I've been vaping for a year now with the eVic AIO and a tank attached to it. and I haven't been using this vape for at least 1 months and the button stopped working. Anyone else had the same problem? How to fix it?
    I had a similar problem with another Mod, I gave it a few squirts of WD40 and all was apples. May be some juice leaked into the circuit board?
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizty View Post

Welcome to the forum Mitzy:-) It depends what you mean when you say the fire button doesn't work. I have an Evic Aio & a few days after the 3mth my electrics went haywire & the fire button showed no response. As soon as I insert a battery the watts would scroll straight up to 70w & stay there & it would not fire. It has changed a bit now when I try it as it scrolls straight down to 1w & just sits there, so it's considered buggered.
    The strange thing is after it has been sitting with no battery in for a month or so I can insert a battery & it starts working & vapes well for a day or so then the electrics go into a spasm again.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Please don't go squirting wd40 into any mod as it'll only gunk up the switch and board over time. If you can, go buy a bottle of the isopropyl alcohol spray from jaycar, or go to a chemist and buy some isopropyl alcohol swabs and use them. That's if you can get into the circuit board and switch.

Hey Rod, did you want me to pull yours apart and try get it working for you again?
    Crisscross, Fatman, merexy and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Please don't go squirting wd40 into any mod as it'll only gunk up the switch and board over time. If you can, go buy a bottle of the isopropyl alcohol spray from jaycar, or go to a chemist and buy some isopropyl alcohol swabs and use them. That's if you can get into the circuit board and switch.

Hey Rod, did you want me to pull yours apart and try get it working for you again?
    Wow Gurishka that would be fantastic, thanks. Can you PM me your address please?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    This is what makes AVF great!
    Fatman and gurishka like this.

AVF Regular
    Hope i can help. The tricky bit is disassembling the thing and checking all the solder joints and switches.. And so forth. Might be on par with a valve amplifier repair ;-)
    merexy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Mizty, did you get yours to work yet?