Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By captive
  • 1 Post By captive
  • 1 Post By captive

Thread: Uwell Crown 3 Sub Ohm Tank

AVF Regular

Uwell Crown 3 Sub Ohm Tank

Just wondering if any members have a view on this Tank. I am looking for a replacement Tank for my Joyetech Unimax 25 - 24.55mm. Yep it does not leak but over the spitting and the gob full of Juice I get - very undelicious. I have tried everything. Used up the the Packet of 5 extra Coils I got and still did the same. So over it and ended up in the trash where it belongs. (I found a couple of other Reviewers who experienced the same). The 3000mAh Battery for it is very good, so need a good Tank for it.

Been looking mainly at the above Tank or even the Uwell Crown 3 - 24.5mm.

Thanks muchly.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    Just wondering if any members have a view on this Tank. I am looking for a replacement Tank for my Joyetech Unimax 25 - 24.55mm. Yep it does not leak but over the spitting and the gob full of Juice I get - very undelicious. I have tried everything. Used up the the Packet of 5 extra Coils I got and still did the same. So over it and ended up in the trash where it belongs. (I found a couple of other Reviewers who experienced the same). The 3000mAh Battery for it is very good, so need a good Tank for it.

Been looking mainly at the above Tank or even the Uwell Crown 3 - 24.5mm.

Thanks muchly.
    I have the crown 3, tried both the 0.5 (@70watts) and the 0.25 ohm (@90 watts) supplied coils and they both crackle a fair bit but I don't get any spitback. The flavor is awesome out of this tank for pre built coils.
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    TY Captive. I will go with the Uwell as greater Reviews on a whole for this Tank. Will Order the 0.25ohm Coils.

Again, appreciated.

EDITED: Getting both now lol. The Uwell and FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank (which I should of mentioned above re comparison - whoops double posted Uwell)
    Last edited by ybnice; 26-05-17 at 12:08 AM.

AVF Regular
    TY Captive. I will go with the Uwell as greater Reviews on a whole for this Tank. Will Order the 0.25ohm Coils.

Again, appreciated.

EDITED: Getting both now lol. The Uwell and FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank (which I should of mentioned above re comparison - whoops double posted Uwell)
    your welcome I am sure you will like it, I have used mine every day since I won it!

Just as a quick note, seeing as no one ever says what wire is inside the coils, the coils are SS or at least my predator works in SS temp mode with them
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ty again captive. Was about to throw the Uwell III into the trash as was leaking like a sieve. I nearly gave up until I decided to try a new Coil out of the Pack of 5 I bought with it - that did the trick and now works - all delicious now. Just shows you that sometimes the ones that come with the Tank could be bogan. Great Tank it is now lol. Just thought I would mention, is the FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank which I bought at the same time. This Tank is my No. 1 in my books, it just does not leak and flavour is awesome. I think maybe something to do with top airflow. It is quite cheap compared to many others, giving me the thought maybe it is cheap and nasty - no way, far from it, just fantastic it is all round.

AVF Regular
    Ty again captive. Was about to throw the Uwell III into the trash as was leaking like a sieve. I nearly gave up until I decided to try a new Coil out of the Pack of 5 I bought with it - that did the trick and now works - all delicious now. Just shows you that sometimes the ones that come with the Tank could be bogan. Great Tank it is now lol. Just thought I would mention, is the FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank which I bought at the same time. This Tank is my No. 1 in my books, it just does not leak and flavour is awesome. I think maybe something to do with top airflow. It is quite cheap compared to many others, giving me the thought maybe it is cheap and nasty - no way, far from it, just fantastic it is all round.
    Cheap doesn't always mean nasty

One of my favorite tanks is a $7.99 alpine RDTA clone its the best flavor tank I have ever used, just wish it held more juice.
    ybnice likes this.