Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By staceman101
  • 1 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By Danny76
  • 3 Post By staceman101

Thread: Kangertech SubVod mega

AVF Regular

Kangertech SubVod mega

Anyone tried this starter? I'm looking into it as a backup... the NX30 battery (2000mAh) doesn't give me a full day at sub ohm... a secondary device (which will probably become primary) with 2300mAh seems like I'll have clouds all day.
    Tank looks good too... and I love the price.

Kanger SubVod MEGA TC Kit | VapeKing

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi there. I have one of these along with a dozen other mods and use it occasionally.
    Toptank is very good and almost never leaks which makes it a good pocket unit. Also has pretty good flavour.
    Battery works well and good for a day.
    Power, which is "auto" is well matched and idiot proof :-)
    I didn't much like the coils that came with the tank but fortunately you can use the OCC (I think) coils in it as well.
    They also happen to be cheaper.
    I'm using .5ohm which allows me to toot in the car and on the job till I get home.
    Only problem is that it's pretty easy to knock over if on a flat surface so suggest a couple well placed vape rings to reduce possible damage in the event of.
    I also have an Aspire 30mm battery tube mod with variable wattage. Bloody huge so not cool, or cool ;-) to stick in your pocket :-)
    Good little unit overall.

AVF Regular
    Awesome reply - thanks. Can it lay down, or will it leak laying down? If it can, then it will live in my little vape bag between toots.
    I use the 0.5 OCC in my SubTank on the Aspire NX30 battery... so this is another reason I'm considering the Subvod - keeping things simple by just ordering one kind of coil.

Rodrocket likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by staceman101 View Post
    Awesome reply - thanks. Can it lay down, or will it leak laying down? If it can, then it will live in my little vape bag between toots.
    I use the 0.5 OCC in my SubTank on the Aspire NX30 battery... so this is another reason I'm considering the Subvod - keeping things simple by just ordering one kind of coil.

The top tank is fine laying down, but different people have different results with all sorts of equipment. I regularly lay my down with the RBA head in it. Even on filling I haven't had a problem - I just make sure I seal it up again quickly.
    staceman101 likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Beautiful. It looks decent, I love the price, and I love my SubTank. Reviews suggest that the TopTank is on pad with the sub... perhaps a little better.
    I'm buying it on payday 😁

AVF Regular
    (On *par)

AVF Regular
    Ok . Sry for my arrogance as im yet to find a better setup for flavor and clouds. Pico 75w with a cleito tank .4ss coils. Or a pico 80w pico mega with the crown and .5 coils as the crown don't fit the pico 75w. Pair it with a lg2 3000ma battery and ur set for the day extra battery if u want to kick on to the early hrs. As i say my arrogance is due to trying sub tanks and well they are lacking in both departments compared to the above mentioned tanks. Why get a aio when u can get much better ajustable mods for less. I know this will piss some ppls off but hey this is just all imo.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Rodrocket likes this.

AVF Regular
    I only want low end kit, because I am planning to quit vaping and come back to it later like I did with smoking. I don't want to get more heavily into it - it's saved me a fortune and probably saved my life, don't get me wrong... but I don't want to replace one expensive pastime with another...

Rodrocket, Danny76 and rockmoose like this.