Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Geekvape Gbox S100

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Geekvape Gbox S100

I've been looking to get into squonking recently, and wanted to buy a relatively inexpensive dual-18650 mod to give it a go.

The Geekvape Gbox S100 seems like a good starting point, it's inexpensive, dual battery and fits upto 25mm atty's. Problem is I'm having a lot of trouble finding it anywhere (local or overseas). Most website's don't even list it at all. What's stranger is that it's not even listed on Geekvape's own website. Pretty sure this mod only came out a few months ago, so I'd be surprised if it was discontinued already?

Anyone know of any sites that sell this, or if it was actually discontinued?

Thanks!

AVF Regular
    Someone on here had a problem with the switch on it I think. Might have been a fatal flaw so it's been pulled until it's fixed?

Kinda surprised they went full mechanical instead of mosfet switch with it though...

I don't know. I was interested in it myself, until I told myself "I don't want or need that kind of power".

(Sorry, that was for the mech-mod they put out. Didn't even know there was a squonker!)

Stu.
    Cat likes this.

If anyone is interested, Geekvape got back to me via email regarding the Gbox S100. They said this model has been discontinued, and they will have a new regulated squonk mod out soon.

Guess my only option at the moment for a dual-18650 squonker is the much more expensive Lost Vape Drone (I don't like the Kanger Dripbox166).
    brewbear likes this.

I just e-mailed GeekVape asking the same question. The mod seems solid and the few lucky ones that have them like them. As of now, the only options I can think of (within the realm of possibility) are the Drone or the Dripbox 160. I guess I'll wait and see!

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    It seems the squonk phase was really a flash in the pan. I would've expected to see the Therion 75C come out in a squonk mod by now. The only new stuff recently has been the Yiloong 3d prints and the SVA clone. (From a chinese-mass produced point of view. I'm sure boutique mod are still selling.
    DogMan likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    It seems the squonk phase was really a flash in the pan. I would've expected to see the Therion 75C come out in a squonk mod by now. The only new stuff recently has been the Yiloong 3d prints and the SVA clone. (From a chinese-mass produced point of view. I'm sure boutique mod are still selling.
    seems RDA for them are flavour of the month
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    seems RDA for them are flavour of the month
    Yeah I have seen all these new atties come out and wondered what to put them on!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    DogMan and jane808 like this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Drone is the way to go
    Quality and feel 10/10
    Dual batt, fit huge tanks on top

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I would tend to agree with you if the OP wasn't someone just wanting to try squonking without spending a fortune. I found a Danish site (rather weird they're located in China) that still has a few GBoxes for $67.40 US and free shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
    Drone is the way to go
    Quality and feel 10/10
    Dual batt, fit huge tanks on top

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by brewbear View Post
    I would tend to agree with you if the OP wasn't someone just wanting to try squonking without spending a fortune. I found a Danish site (rather weird they're located in China) that still has a few GBoxes for $67.40 US and free shipping.
    Care to share? 😆

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast