Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lightening vapes wire

AVF Regular
    Please bear with us, our main building caught fire 6-13-17 in the evening destroying much inventory & disrupting operations. We have a smaller building at our disposal and are working hard to restore operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

**UPDATE** 6-14-17
    Most folks should have received refund emails by now. Some orders for Strawberry Stratus were prepared to ship the next day once more Strawberry Stratus was made, however due to the fire could not be made, and will be refunded soon. We have to sort through tracking info and see which ones are in transit, and which ones are not. The good news is, we were able to recover much of our essential equipment, and a decent amount of our inventory was unaffected because it was stored in another building. We expect to be operational in a limited fashion within about 1 week. Keep us in your prayers everyone!
    UPDATE** 6-15-17
    We are making good progress with the salvage and recovery. We have been able to clean and sanitize the equipment we could salvage, and have been able to organize much of the sellable inventory. We are waiting on some more equipment to come in, and setting up some of the backup equipment we already have. We are hoping to start operating again by the 23rd-26th of this month. We will keep you posted on any further developments.
    Looks as it wasn't a major fire. Hope thier back in business sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Noe and Tara like this.

AVF Regular
    Its good that they are keeping everyone updated...and what looks to be on a daily basis?

I hope they are not down for long too

Did you end up ordering ejuice from them? Every time I have tried it says it cant be shipped here.
    Danny76 likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Please bear with us, our main building caught fire 6-13-17 in the evening destroying much inventory & disrupting operations. We have a smaller building at our disposal and are working hard to restore operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

**UPDATE** 6-14-17
    Most folks should have received refund emails by now. Some orders for Strawberry Stratus were prepared to ship the next day once more Strawberry Stratus was made, however due to the fire could not be made, and will be refunded soon. We have to sort through tracking info and see which ones are in transit, and which ones are not. The good news is, we were able to recover much of our essential equipment, and a decent amount of our inventory was unaffected because it was stored in another building. We expect to be operational in a limited fashion within about 1 week. Keep us in your prayers everyone!
    UPDATE** 6-15-17
    We are making good progress with the salvage and recovery. We have been able to clean and sanitize the equipment we could salvage, and have been able to organize much of the sellable inventory. We are waiting on some more equipment to come in, and setting up some of the backup equipment we already have. We are hoping to start operating again by the 23rd-26th of this month. We will keep you posted on any further developments.
    Looks as it wasn't a major fire. Hope thier back in business sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Its good that they are keeping everyone updated...and what looks to be on a daily basis?

I hope they are not down for long too

Did you end up ordering ejuice from them? Every time I have tried it says it cant be shipped here.
    This is great customer service, sure it's probably a mass email but they are taking the time to write the updates, when they are going through a crisis that is disrupting their operations & taking the time to let their customers know how things are progressing.
    I'm not really in any great need for new coils/wire but given this level of customer service & the good reports of their coil quality, I'll probably put an order in with them when they are up & running again because I don't mind supporting vendors with great customer service.

I don't understand why they can't ship ejuice here, perhaps they are working on the misinformation that it can't be shipped here legally?
    I know other US vendors have had that same assumption, emailing them to ask about shipping ejuice would be a good idea I think, seems they care about their customers.
    Tara and Danny76 like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Yeah I dont know why they cant ship juice here either. I should have asked when they contacted me about my missing parcel. Maybe they
    cant be bothered verifying age with international customers or something. I'll ask but I will give them a chance to get over this first

AVF Regular
    Store back open just ordered some 26/36 ss clapton and some 26/36 fused clapton kathanal.
    Lv15 coupon code works.

AVF Regular
    So i received my order of wire 26/36 ss clapton and 262/36 fused clapton kathanal within 2 weeks from the states. Packaged well. I have to say this wire is super clean. Wiped it with cotton and got no residue whatever off it. When dry burned not much smoke came off it at all and absolutely no hot spots. My first coil was perfect without any strumming. Atm vaping with the fused clapton at 6 wraps coming in at .55 ohms@ 27w in my pulse and i have to say the flavor is awesome. Has made every juice pop with flavor without pumping a heap of power into it. Would definitely recommend as its cheaper with the 4$ postage than buying geekvape wire. Thier range is quite small atm due to a fire but im sure all the options will be back in stock soon. Only downside is the spool it comes on. It has no cover and you need to cut a groove back into the spool to stop your wire from unraveling.
    Would i buy it again.
    👍👍👍👍👍 definitely.

Tara and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah it is good stuff. I'm glad you are happy with it

I noticed they just had a half price charger sale on recently too. I was going to grab another one but I put it off then ended up missing
    it. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. They have lots of sales throughout the year.
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    So just another quick review on some more of lightening vapes wire i bought and received recently.

.2.8/40 clapton in ss

I was really looking forward to trying this one but sadly was abit underwhelmed. A 3.5mm 6 wrap came in at .43ohm. Ramp time was very small compared to a 262/36 coil same wraps. The flavor for me was just not thier. My coil was raised a little more than usual but i dont think this has made a huge difference.
    Its also abit of a pita to wind on a coil jig as its flat and just wants to wrap over itself. Will have another couple of go's but so far a big fail for me.

Next was the 282/40 fused clapton in ss.
    It was a 3.5mm id 7 wraps and came in at .59ohm.
    All i got to say is WOW. Flavors absolutely popped on this coil. Once again a very small ramp time. Pretty easy to wrap on a coil jig set just needed to take a little more care than usual.

The other thing i got was a 30ml apple dumpling drop. Now im a fruits man but absolutely loved this flavor so much so that im going to try to order a much larger supply of it.

Predominantly apple and a touch of cinnamon with a nice dough undertone. So reminded me of a nice apple pie.

I am no way affiliated nor did i receive these items free of charge. This is just my honest opinion of these products that i payed for.

Tara likes this.

AVF Regular
    I find with a finer gauge core wire that the ramp up and flavour are great. My standard 2*28/36g wrap wire is my go to for nearly every build for the most part, unless I'm trying a new coil design. 5 wrap, 3mm ID @ 0.35ohm and at 70w, it's amazing!
    Danny76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Danny which one was the best I tried finding it on that site and couldn't spot it? I'm terrible with numbers!
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast