Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lightening vapes wire

AVF Regular

Lightening vapes wire

Has anyone bought from lightening vapes usa. They have some unusual gauge claptons that i was thinking of trying that no one else seems to be doing. Was looking at the 26/36g claptons in kathanal and ss and maybe some high gauge fused clapton. Postage is only 4$ and per foot works out cheaper than geekvape wire. Some pretty good reviews out thier and made in usa i like as well. Just hoping to hear from someone first hand before I push the button.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I haven't tried them but defiently give the 26/36 a go. using thinner gauge wire on the outer wrap on claptons allow them to ramp up faster and can be used with a little less power. Being $4 shipping it's cheap enough just to try

The main reason why spools of pre-made claptons come in eg 26/32 is it's easier to make a ton of wire on machines at once using 32g because it's less prone to breakage. Thinner gauges also improve vapour and flavour because thinner wire means more Clapton wraps so more juice pockets ect

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Danny76, Cat and PATDACAT like this.

AVF Regular
    $4 postage from anywhere seems a bit too cheap. Are you sure Danny?
    Danny76 likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    Yeah went to check out rod and for 2 spools was 4$

rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    They have 40% off e liquid at the moment

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Danny76 likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    So i just pushed the button payed 35 aus dollars for 50ft of clapton 26/36 in kathanal and ss including postage. To buy the same amount of Geekvape wire would have cost 55$ aus not including postage. Will do a quick write up when i receive.

Noe and rockmoose like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes I use their wire I have been going on about how good they are and how cheap the postage is whenever the opportunity
    arises....obviously no one pays any attention lol

Its not $4 postage from anywhere. Well it wasn't last time I shopped there. Its calculated according to what you order but it is
    very reasonable. They wont ship ejuice here either unless thats changed.
    Noe and Cat like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Went to look for them, all I found was this message & a request for a paaword to enter their site:

Lightning Vapes

Please bear with us, our main building caught fire 6-13-17 in the evening destroying much inventory & disrupting operations. We have a smaller building at our disposal and are working hard to restore operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Tara likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Went to look for them, all I found was this message & a request for a paaword to enter their site:

Lightning Vapes

Please bear with us, our main building caught fire 6-13-17 in the evening destroying much inventory & disrupting operations. We have a smaller building at our disposal and are working hard to restore operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    I got a email last night and a refund through PayPal with exactly the same msg. Damn missed out by that much.

Noe and Tara like this.

AVF Regular
    Oh wow, thats no good. I imagine it wont take long till they are back in business though. They often have sales too.

They are good like that Danny76. With one of my orders they had a whole heap of parcels go missing. I had no idea and
    was just waiting for my order but they were proactive in contacting me to ask if I had received it and to let me know that
    had happened. They said they thought my order may have been in the same lot that was lost and they were going to send
    me out a new one incase.

It took a bit longer than usual but shit happens. It wasn't their fault and they did the right thing.
    Noe and Danny76 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast