AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    in front of my computer in the hills east melbourne

Starter Kit Hot Pink

hi all i've been putting together some starter kits for friends and family.
    1st off is a friend who has quit smoking but would like something for social reasons when she is out with friends who smoke or vape so low to zero nic. i was thinking a joyetech ego aio or aio d16.
    2nd is my dad a 60 year old 45 year pack a day smoker who if it doesn't work when he hits the button will probably stick it in the draw pick up a cigarette and forget about it. so i was thinking a Endura T22 by Innokin with some 18mg juice.
    3rd is where the hot pink comes in great person, a smoker but not a heavy smoker. she has shown some interest in vaping when she has been around vapers, trying a puff or two on a few different devices and flavours. when i offered to sort something out for her she had only one stipulation it should be "hot pink".
    so far i have come up with the ASPIRE K3 QUICK START KIT (but at only 1200mAh the battery seems a bit small) or the Eleaf iStick Pico 75W which i am leaning towards.
    I would like to hear any recommendations for the above scenarios but mostly recommendations for starter kits that come in pink. cheers

AVF Regular
    Definitely the pico 75w in hot pink. Vika tank with 1.6 nautilus mini bvc coils and if you can snavel a xx hot pink drip tip to match happy days. I have that set up for my step mum and she was like wow. Im going down to my dads next weekend ill take some pics for u. It looks very sleek / pretty.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk