Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Replace/Upgrade T22

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Replace/Upgrade T22

Hi all

I'm looking for a change from my Endura T22. Nothing is wrong with it but just feel like a change (and to have a backup unit). I was thinking of buying a EVic-VTC mini from eBay (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/391764793...r=660807025246) but I'm confused on the coils. What coils are suitable for this unit? I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks
    Last edited by jmarcf; 26-06-17 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarcf View Post
    Hi all

I'm looking for a change from my Endura T22. Nothing is wrong with it but just feel like a change (and to have a backup unit). I was thinking of buying a EVic-VTC mini from eBay (Mini eVic VTC 75W LCD E Pen Atomier TC Mod Box Starter Vapor Kit 6 Mode | eBay) but I'm confused on the coils. What coils are suitable for this unit? I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks

1) Your shortened URL doesnt seem to work - prolly best next time to just use the real link
    2) When i found it manually on ebay, from memory those tanks (Tron) were utter crud...old gear
    3) I dont do prebuilt coils, so ill leave it to others to advise on other options
    4) Ebay is about the last place i normally look for vape gear...theres plenty of online shops that are *usually* better value/not full of old gear theyre trying to gouge you for

Some Aus sites:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=a...DInr8weDmbz4CA

Some common OS sites:

fasttech.com
    heavengifts.com
    gearbest.com

Sorry for the brevity...cooking dinner
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 26-06-17 at 11:16 PM.
    disley and staceman101 like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Thanks I have fixed the link up. The only thing is that the eBay is half the price. Would you have a suggestion on an upgrade that is overly complicated?

Thanks I have fixed the link up. The only thing is that the eBay is half the price. Would you have a suggestion on an upgrade that is overly complicated?
    Half the price is sometimes good, sometimes not

Its not a bad price, if you factor in its old stock, and youre prepared to throw the tank away and buy a different one

AUD$33 is not bad for just the mod i guess...factor in you'll also need batteries as well

As posted, im not the person to ask about tanks that use prebuilt coils

Rule #1 for myself is never jump on the first thing you see, never impulse buy.
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 26-06-17 at 11:47 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    doesnt matter how cheap ebay is half the time the stuff is junk and no warrenty plus your putting something near your face wanna give media ammo?
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Ok ok I found it from fasttech the is only a little bit more expensive https://www.fasttech.com/products/6701400. Still come with the Tron so will look for another tank. Any suggestion on tanks? I usually get my stuff from VapeKing and lost looking for a replacement tank.

AVF Regular
    Hi all

I'm looking for a change from my Endura T22. Nothing is wrong with it but just feel like a change (and to have a backup unit). I was thinking of buying a EVic-VTC mini from eBay (Mini eVic VTC 75W LCD E Pen Atomier TC Mod Box Starter Vapor Kit 6 Mode | eBay) but I'm confused on the coils. What coils are suitable for this unit? I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks
    Just a word of warning about that listing if you look closely at the pictures and read the txt there is no mention of Joyetech anywhere (unless I missed it). Also in the heading it says unbranded or generic. That means its probably a clone which would explain the cheap price.

It is much better, and safer, to buy from a reputable company than a seller that is trying to pass of clones as real.

Ok ok I found it from fasttech the is only a little bit more expensive https://www.fasttech.com/products/6701400. Still come with the Tron so will look for another tank. Any suggestion on tanks? I usually get my stuff from VapeKing and lost looking for a replacement tank.
    First rule of Fasttech (and some other sites) - the word "Styled"

eVic VTC Mini 75W Styled TC VW APV Box Mod Kit

Anytime you see the word Styled it means its a clone, or a copy....not genuine...

Now some clones are fine, i have a clone of an expensive tank and tis great

But a clone of gear, part of which,on the genuine, the Tron tank - is already a thumbs down, is just a big fat dont do it

Cloned mods...rarely
    Cloned Tanks...sometimes/rarely
    Cloned Mod and Tank kit...never

You seem determined to have a black VTC Mini, heres a real one, no tank, fasttech

note the use of the word authentic...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...-75w-tc-vw-apv

or you can spend $7-$8 more for a kit with a tank thats a known piece of poo but authentic, only to throw the tank away

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...-75w-tc-vw-apv
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 27-06-17 at 12:13 AM.
    captive likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    First rule of Fasttech (and some other sites) - the word "Styled"

eVic VTC Mini 75W Styled TC VW APV Box Mod Kit

Anytime you see the word Styled it means its a clone, or a copy....not genuine...

Now some clones are fine, i have a clone of an expensive tank and tis great

But a clone of gear, part of which,on the genuine, the Tron tank - is already a thumbs down, is just a big fat dont do it

Cloned mods...rarely
    Cloned Tanks...sometimes/rarely
    Cloned Mod and Tank kit...never
    I agree 100% style

Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    Just a word of warning about that listing if you look closely at the pictures and read the txt there is no mention of Joyetech anywhere (unless I missed it). That means its probably a clone which would explain the cheap price.

It is much better, and safer, to buy from a reputable company than a seller that is trying to pass of clones as real.
    That's what I thought and got one from fasttech. I just checked the fasttech isn't a proper one as well :-(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast