Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sparrow7
  • 1 Post By sparrow7
  • 1 Post By sparrow7

Thread: GS Tank from eleaf

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Unhappy GS Tank from eleaf

Hi all, I have been vaping for about 3 years now, and love it, but still not completely competent.
    Unpacked my new GS tank from eleaf yesterday, prep'ed the pre-loaded coil, put it back in nice and snug, about 3mls of liquid in the tank, and fired her up at 25w as that is comfortable for me.
    All good for about one hour, then stopped working. I have used this tank before, and got two years excellent use out of it.
    Took it apart and noticed juice in the coil well, so obviously not going to burn like that. I use the air valve at about half way. Tried everything I could think of. Increased the wattage to make it burn stronger, adjusted the air flow, checked I wasn't overfilling it etc.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Can anyone help me , please?
    muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Hi sparrow could you provide some photos?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Hi Sparrow

Is the pre-loaded coil head different to the ones you've used in the GS tank previously? Perpahs the ohms are lower, or the wicking holes in this coil head are bigger than the holes in the coils you're used to using?

If not, it could just be a dud coil (bad o-ring, dodgy threading etc).

Either way, put a new coil in there (preferably the same type as the ones you'd been using before) and see if that fixes your problem.
    Last edited by muscovyduckling; 30-06-17 at 03:29 PM.

Hi Jake, sorry the images are in my dropbox, but I cant see how to add them here. apparently I can't post attachments.
    Last edited by sparrow7; 30-06-17 at 04:04 PM.

Hi. Exactly the same coils I was using before. I will try a new one. Thanks
    muscovyduckling likes this.

Well, you were right. It seems to have been a bad batch of coils. Opened a brand new box, and vaping happily again. So after throwing away about 12 coils, and buying a new tank because I thought that might be the problem, I think I have finally found the solution at last. Eleafworld don't seem to want to know about it. They have not replied to my message yet.
    Thanks for your assistance.
    JakeFloyd likes this.