• 1 Post By DocM
  • 1 Post By Flaba95
  • 1 Post By Nothingexpert
  • 1 Post By DocM

Thread: Wismec Inde Duo Atomizer question by a noob

AVF Regular

Wismec Inde Duo Atomizer question by a noob

Greetings AVFers.
    I have an order in for a Wismec Inde Duo Atomizer, wire etc..... First rebuildable to grace my shaking hands. Upgrading(?) from the first gear that I have been using. Protank 3s', 2, Joyetech Cubis, Vaporesso Target 2. May be a dumb question, as I'm used to 'portable' tanks and it looks to me that the Inde is a stay at home and keep vertical tank. From the juice volume side of things is it ok to have the coils that I build immersed in juice? Also, with testing my diy concoctions of juice do I have to clean coils and wick after each different flavour? I take it that this is a dripper tank? Thanks for not kicking me too hard!
    Flaba95 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Greetings AVFers.
    I have an order in for a Wismec Inde Duo Atomizer, wire etc..... First rebuildable to grace my shaking hands. Upgrading(?) from the first gear that I have been using. Protank 3s', 2, Joyetech Cubis, Vaporesso Target 2. May be a dumb question, as I'm used to 'portable' tanks and it looks to me that the Inde is a stay at home and keep vertical tank. From the juice volume side of things is it ok to have the coils that I build immersed in juice? Also, with testing my diy concoctions of juice do I have to clean coils and wick after each different flavour? I take it that this is a dripper tank? Thanks for not kicking me too hard!
    Hey Doc!

It sure is a dripper, nice looking thing it is too! Nothing wrong with having the coils immersed (that I am aware of, someone may correct me) except that they would likely burn out, but that depends on your definition of immersed. When I drip I find that painting the coils just enough to soak the cotton is good for around 10-15 puffs...

Again, personally I've taken mine out once or twice, depends if I can be f'ed carting juice with me. Don't particularly find them to be a "keep upright or it leaks" deal, as long as I don't literally drip my liquid and then drop it in my pocket upside down, you may find that to be totally different though.

And yeah, clean and rewick, pretty quick, easy and painless for flavour testing.

Sent from my iPotato using some form o'magic!
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    [QUOTE=Flaba95;888299]Hey Doc!

It sure is a dripper, nice looking thing it is too! Nothing wrong with having the coils immersed (that I am aware of, someone may correct me) except that they would likely burn out, but that depends on your definition of immersed. When I drip I find that painting the coils just enough to soak the cotton is good for around 10-15 puffs...

Thanks for the reply Flaba!
    That's exactly what I wanted to know! A solution in one post. Gotta love AVFers. The wismec was $4USD!
    Check my post in http://forums.aussievapers.com/e-cigarette-vaporization-discussion-forum/4048-what-have-you-ordered-today-500.html#post888018[/URL]

AVF Regular
    [QUOTE=DocM;888463]
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaba95 View Post
    Hey Doc!

Thanks for the reply Flaba!
    That's exactly what I wanted to know! A solution in one post. Gotta love AVFers. The wismec was $4USD!
    Check my post in http://forums.aussievapers.com/e-cigarette-vaporization-discussion-forum/4048-what-have-you-ordered-today-500.html#post888018[/URL]
    Glad I was able to help!

I think you'll find I may have already liked it, if not I rolled past it before and forgot to hit the button, good haul!

I can't personally give opinion on the the wismec clearos/rebuildables having not used them, however their mods are spot on, love the predator.

Also, I think that glass tank may well be just for a better view of cotton/coils, being non threaded as drippers are, it'll just leak if you pump it full of juice...

What sort of mod are you putting it on top of? When I run the Druga for non flavour testing purposes, just as an added thing, I like dual SS316 coils in TC mode, puffs like a champ with no dry hits

I noticed you got some twisted wire, let me know how you go! I tried a 3 strand the other day that turned out hellishly hot, although I think that may have been more a case of my brain not properly adjusting things (had a few while building and went "yep, it'll do")

Sent from my iPotato using some form o'magic!

AVF Regular
    Thanks once again Flaba96.
    I'm spoilt for choice. Target 2 75w TC and Ileaf Istick 60w TC mods! $ are a prob like everyone I suppose. Can't splurge on a better mod until the Nigerian princess coughs up and Bill & Melinda get back to me.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Thanks once again Flaba96.
    I'm spoilt for choice. Target 2 75w TC and Ileaf Istick 60w TC mods! $ are a prob like everyone I suppose. Can't splurge on a better mod until the Nigerian princess coughs up and Bill & Melinda get back to me.
    Loves it! and any time mate!

As long as its to your liking and keeps you off the analogs mate, anything will do. Everyone's got a budget, and, as it was probably best put to me by rockmoose recently, unless you're looking at altering weather patterns you'll be fine!

Even then, I find the Druga will fog any company I might have out of my shed at as low as 45-50w, depending on build and juice of course... keep in mind though that's out of a dual 18650 mod, either the predator or the primo, although the "scary" mech mod path is seeming like a new challenge soon too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    I hope you enjoy the vaping experience with your new toy!

I had a bit of a laugh at their marketing...

In addition to the transparent 30mm atomizer tube,
    which will fog up with condensed vapour after first use, rendering it completely redundant
    the atomizer base can also match with the
    22mm atomizer tube, which greatly enhance the applicability of atomizer base.
    Instead of the traditional thread design, the application of black heat-resistant O rings makes the assembly much easier.
    Most definitely the colour that makes the difference....
    Flaba95 likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    I hope you enjoy the vaping experience with your new toy!

I had a bit of a laugh at their marketing...

which will fog up with condensed vapour after first use, rendering it completely redundant

Most definitely the colour that makes the difference....
    G'day nothingexpert!
    It will be a fascinating ride I reckon when I get my head around it all...probably after I left this mortal coil (vape joke!) post a few years. 1 pack of 20 analogues since Feb '14 all in a weekend after running outta juice!
    Colour choice being non existant - Red is faster...everyone knows that! I have the quickest rash in town! They could sell dehydrated swimming pools too! Gotta love the grasp of the Quoinz Ingrish.
    Last edited by DocM; 04-07-17 at 06:43 PM.
    Flaba95 likes this.