Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New eVic Vtwo mini very confused

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

New eVic Vtwo mini very confused

Hi Everyone,

My new mod arrived today (https://www.fasttech.com/products/5070300) but I have a few issues. I'm totally confused with setting it up. I have done all the hardware things (installed battery, primed coil etc).

I'm using the LVC Clapton 1.5 MTL coil. I have no idea about watting, temp settings and the manual is not very helpful. What temp etc should I be using for MTL 1.5 coil?

I have been using a Endura T22 and decided it was time for a change, so totally new to this type of mod

Thanks
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi there jmarcf,
    Congrats on your new kit.

The LVC Clapton 1.5 MTL coil can only be used in Wattage mode (VW). The coil supports from 8w to 20w. You will have to start low and slowly work your way up to find that sweet spot for your vaping style. This particular coil does not support Temp Control so make sure it's off or not set to Temp Mode.

Tez.

ETA: My bad, thought I read you just joined haha. Have edit the 2nd line
    Last edited by iamtezr; 05-07-17 at 05:08 PM.
    rodbam, stylemessiah and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    Yes what Tez said you have to be in Wattage mode for the LVC Clapton coil. Just make sure the juice control ring is fully open because sometimes when you screw the coil in the air control ring can turn & close off. Also just drop a few drops of juice into the coil just let it sit for about 5 or 10 mins to saturate with juice so you don't get a dry or burnt first vape.
    Hope you like your new mod.

Thanks for the replies. Only just looking at it now due to having to deal with a fish tank lol

Ok not sure sure what I have done but it's spitting juice high in the air with smoke, it actually managed to burn my finger. The juice I'm using is 50/50 and the power is only at 9w.

Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Hope you like your new mod.
    Totally hate it right now. Finger is killing where the hot juice hit it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarcf View Post
    Ok not sure sure what I have done but it's spitting juice high in the air with smoke, it actually managed to burn my finger. The juice I'm using is 50/50 and the power is only at 9w.
    That sounds like a flooded coil. I dont have the cubis tank but here is what I do with flooded tanks.
    get a clean tissue and hold it over the mouthpiece and shake it upside down and see if any juice comes out. If it does do it a couple more times until it stops then try vaping it.

If it keeps spitting I noticed those coils have a juice control on them try closing it to 50%

Hope this helps you out

Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    That sounds like a flooded coil. I dont have the cubis tank but here is what I do with flooded tanks.
    get a clean tissue and hold it over the mouthpiece and shake it upside down and see if any juice comes out. If it does do it a couple more times until it stops then try vaping it.

If it keeps spitting I noticed those coils have a juice control on them try closing it to 50%

Hope this helps you out
    Thanks will do. No vapor is coming at either... Not sure if I have set it up properly lol

Tried both and its still doing it. :-( It looks like it is spitting bits into the air with smoke trailing it

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jmarcf View Post
    Tried both and its still doing it. :-( It looks like it is spitting bits into the air with smoke trailing it
    ok Do you have another coil? try changing it it is possible its just a bad coil if not try putting the tank on the endura and see if it still happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast