Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Wotofo smm

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    No problem with unflavoured if you don't mind a noisy tank.
    Im not known for exactly being subtle, so...
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Im not known for exactly being subtle, so...
    As a sledgehammer. ;-)

Don't like the smm fixit? I thought about buying one recently but haven't been able to make up my mind

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    As a sledgehammer. ;-)

Don't like the smm fixit? I thought about buying one recently but haven't been able to make up my mind
    You can buy mine if you want I was disappointed with it, I've wasted lot's of money and time on the latest and greatest vape gear only to be let down.
    I'll just be happy with what I'm using now.
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Right this second zero cashola.. Lol. I can dream
    fixit likes this.

AVF Regular
    After half a tank, initial thoughts.

Set supplied coil low, about 1.5mm off the deck, wick as per Todd's method. Reading 0.28 ohm. Threw it on my Panzer, for easier direct comparison.

Airflow wide open is pretty much smack bang in the middle, between the Ammit and the Engine nano.

Flavour is muted compared to both, however I believe I will get better performance when I wind my own coil at about 0.4 ohm.

It sucks juice. Two test vapes of 6 toots, and she needs a refill. WTF, this girl is a stay at home tank.

It's loud. Airflow wide open, or half closed makes the same air rush noise, so it must be due to the internal air trickery.

But wowzers it delivers the nic hit, as it would going through near on 4ml of 12mg in a dozen pulls.

I'll have a tinker over the next few weeks, and hopefully perfect it, because the vape quality is right in my restricted DL sweetspot.

tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    laurie9300 and emu like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Just got and built mine - doddle to build, single 26g wire trapped far easier than the Griffin AIO I bought and sold recently, wicked with cotton bacon also in the order, wicked the same as I do with my Avo..all tail down the hole (not the Todd method)...not tight through it...poked down with an offcut of 26g a bit of wick tail at a time...not the screwdriver all at once...to me this stops it compacting when being pushed down the hole if you try the screwdriver all at once method. Wick from tail to tail after trimming about 4cm - doesn't go all way to bottom. Stupid chuff tip removed, Lemo 2 one fitted. Working well with tc, so far, unlike the AIO. Half open it's like my Lemo 2. Not as noisy as I was expecting. Half a mm overhang on TreeBox at front, strange because AIO had none... but no biggie

Edit: overhang mystery solved, the 510 on this TB is a little more forward than the one i had the AIO on.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 24-07-17 at 09:32 PM.
    shaneo, gurishka, Wombats1 and 2 others like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Running SS316 mate?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gurishka View Post
    Running SS316 mate?
    Yes, just plain old single wire single coil 316l 3mm id 7 wraps around 0.68ohm
    gurishka likes this.

Handy shopping links:

AVF Regular
    Has anyone found the glass on these tanks crack for no reason?
    2 of mine have cracked already, got only one left.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    Has anyone found the glass on these tanks crack for no reason?
    2 of mine have cracked already, got only one left.
    I've cracked one, but that was more user error than anything else. Just too darned tight and I should know better that proper seals don't need to be that *&^%&^ tight to work effectively. First glass I've ever broken.

Have to try a Merlin by the sounds of it, even though this thing is working really, really well for me. I can see if you're trying to suck the guts out of it it will get noisy, but for how I toot, nothing obnoxious. Flavour wise, pretty good. I've had better, maybe, but I've had a hell of a lot worse too. OEM coils were good for me, but now using some Demon Killer Flame wire with hair thin wrapping and that's working out well with it, although only one coil and wicking so far. Seems to work out well with plain wire coils as well.

Pretty happy with it. I must be as I'm using it along with my usual Smart tank every day, without fail.

And yes, seems to chew through juice pretty effectively. I'm not sure if that's real or simply how it appears to be with that hidden juice well down the bottom, but it's no juice miser by any means.

Stu.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast