Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Calling all Digiflavor 22mm Siren users

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    I Knew there had to be Siren Lovers, Im going to try 3mm coils with more wick and see if that blocks the flow , everthing else is as it should be .
    I personally dont like to have wicking so that it is firm/tight through the center of a coil ,so as to bulk out the cut outs ,but hey i will try anything in the pursuit of science.
    If this doesnt work , im practising for a hole in one.
    Thanks for clip ,Lynne ,but hey he seems to wick it incorrectly ,too short, his wick goes nowhere near the bottom of the base, ?? bloody Youtube expert.

Cheers Vapors.
    I hesitated to say this in another thread because of the flack it would draw .. and it did .. (thanks style)...

its not so much about the length... it is more about the width in the channels... diff reviewers wick it at various lengths and it works well, short or long... but skinny tails and well it will weep ... and not rayon because it does not expand like cotton when juiced... some pull the cotton through the coil and then.. lift the tails and add extra cotton underneath to fatten the tails... there is no wrong way... except the way that leaks GL or.. I can rescue and adopt your unloved Siren ladies !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 16-07-17 at 11:47 AM.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I hesitated to say this in another thread because of the flack it would draw .. and it did .. (thanks style)...
    Awake now

its not so much about the length... it is more about the width
    A universal message...

I can rescue and adopt your unloved Siren ladies !
    And people bang on at me about my fondness for TreeBoxen, its fair to say theres a new contender for OCGAS (obsessive compulsive gear acquisition syndrome)

You have the sickness
    1ynne likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 25/06/17

AVF Regular
    I don't know what's causing your Siren to flood like that Oldhead but there were a couple of posters at the ECF US forum that were having the same problem. I did have a flood when I first got it & put that down to me over filling, the juice came just flush with the top fill holes & hasn't happened since. Now I fill it until it's just past the top of the glass.
    What I do have trouble with is the air control ring gets smeared with ejuice that gets onto my fingers & then smears juice on my mod from my fingers. I have to wipe the air control ring at least once per full tank. It takes a few hours before I feel any juice on my fingers so the leak is very slow. It seems others at ecf who have this problem say their Siren has no leaks but they do report getting condensation around the air control ring, well my condensation is sticky & is no different to pure ejuice.
    So with the juicy air control ring & the atty being just over 23mm dia with the longest 510 pin I have seen so it doesn't seat right down on my Pico & Smoant Knight I am thinking of getting rid of it. I just rewicked my stored Avocado & it seems to vape just as good as the Siren to me but I can't talk about flavour because I vape unflavoured. Here's a shot of my air control ring after a full tank of juice has gone through it after I washed & rewicked it & also added an extra bit of cotton where the wick sits in the half holes. I also made sure the wick wasn't touching the diffuser & my coil is 3mm dia. I will try a bigger dia as a last ditch effort before borrowing you biggest golf club:-)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Oldhead likes this.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    geeze rod, that would drive me crazy.... look at it.. drippy drippy... I have nothing like that happening... maybe as on ecf you need to work at it from the 510.. and tighten the positive post and put in an O ring.. but I can understand that seeming like tooo much trouble...particularly with unflavoured.. like its a flavour machine... but not a drippy smeary one I would not use if it did that... sad

mine gets drippy, smeary when I refill... a quick wet wipe paper towel dry.. and all is well....
    shaneo likes this.

Super Moderator
    Start squonking - problem solved
    rodbam, stylemessiah and 1ynne like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Start squonking - Bigger problems
    Fixed it for you Girv
    giruvian and rodbam like this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    I think keeping juice above chimney also helps Rod

Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I don't know what's causing your Siren to flood like that Oldhead but there were a couple of posters at the ECF US forum that were having the same problem. I did have a flood when I first got it & put that down to me over filling, the juice came just flush with the top fill holes & hasn't happened since. Now I fill it until it's just past the top of the glass.
    What I do have trouble with is the air control ring gets smeared with ejuice that gets onto my fingers & then smears juice on my mod from my fingers. I have to wipe the air control ring at least once per full tank. It takes a few hours before I feel any juice on my fingers so the leak is very slow. It seems others at ecf who have this problem say their Siren has no leaks but they do report getting condensation around the air control ring, well my condensation is sticky & is no different to pure ejuice.
    So with the juicy air control ring & the atty being just over 23mm dia with the longest 510 pin I have seen so it doesn't seat right down on my Pico & Smoant Knight I am thinking of getting rid of it. I just rewicked my stored Avocado & it seems to vape just as good as the Siren to me but I can't talk about flavour because I vape unflavoured. Here's a shot of my air control ring after a full tank of juice has gone through it after I washed & rewicked it & also added an extra bit of cotton where the wick sits in the half holes. I also made sure the wick wasn't touching the diffuser & my coil is 3mm dia. I will try a bigger dia as a last ditch effort before borrowing you biggest golf club:-)
    [IMG][/IMG]
    rodbam likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    hell... even over squonking never gets that messy... geeeze

*** smacks Shaneo.... hard !
    giruvian likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Fixed it for you Girv
    Only bigger problem you have is buying all new gear lmao

No leaking, no flooding, better juice capacity, smaller form factor and the list goes on....
    shaneo and 1ynne like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    zactly... squonking rocks .. once you open your mind... and your bank account !
    giruvian and shaneo like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast