Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Calling all Digiflavor 22mm Siren users

AVF Regular
    Cheers Rod , yeh im over it ,tried everthing i can think off and more !!I suppose everything in theory could or should work , but in practice it dosnt,
    Thanks heaps.
    FOUR .
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    geeze rod, that would drive me crazy.... look at it.. drippy drippy... I have nothing like that happening... maybe as on ecf you need to work at it from the 510.. and tighten the positive post and put in an O ring.. but I can understand that seeming like tooo much trouble...particularly with unflavoured.. like its a flavour machine... but not a drippy smeary one I would not use if it did that... sad

mine gets drippy, smeary when I refill... a quick wet wipe paper towel dry.. and all is well....
    1ynne thanks for input , Some people are just born lucky and some not so.
    I,m going back to old , tried and ,tested faithfulls ,this new shit being mass produced lacks attention to detail and im fed up with the so called latest and greatest being marketed under false pretenses .
    I surely shouldnt have to fix someones elses failures when buying new products with inherent design/manufacturing faults .ECF Forums are full of possible fixes and remedies (o rings ,tighten centre post, only half fill , wick this and wick that )
    IMO those who MTL are being left behind for choice ,further at least in the early days of Vaping i believe we had a better choice of reliable manufacturers , this latest race to join ,coupled with the explosion of new suppliers pumping out Shite.New style RTA,s RDA,s are being produced daily !!!!!!
    Many thanks to those who posted (possible remedies)Rant over .
    gert, shaneo, 1ynne and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    rodbam, shaneo and stylemessiah like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Calling all Jan-Michael Vincents....
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    1ynne thanks for input , Some people are just born lucky and some not so.
    I,m going back to old , tried and ,tested faithfulls ,this new shit being mass produced lacks attention to detail and im fed up with the so called latest and greatest being marketed under false pretenses .
    I surely shouldnt have to fix someones elses failures when buying new products with inherent design/manufacturing faults .ECF Forums are full of possible fixes and remedies (o rings ,tighten centre post, only half fill , wick this and wick that )
    IMO those who MTL are being left behind for choice ,further at least in the early days of Vaping i believe we had a better choice of reliable manufacturers , this latest race to join ,coupled with the explosion of new suppliers pumping out Shite.New style RTA,s RDA,s are being produced daily !!!!!!
    Many thanks to those who posted (possible remedies)Rant over .
    I'm with you there Oldhead.
    I approach the purchasing of new gear very slowly.
    Back in the mist of time we had batteries, cartomisers, and atomisers, that was about it. We didn't need to endlessly need to buy coils or worry about whether we inhaled the vape in our lungs or our mouths.
    Everything was disposable. A battery would die and be replaced. An atomiser burnt out and we chucked it. Now the manufacturers have their hands in our pockets still, long after we buy. Coils, more coils, wire, replacement glass for tanks, rebuild everything and it doesn't come cheap.
    Brand new with a life of six months, if that--talk about planned obsolescence.
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    Calling all Jan-Michael Vincents....
    Stringfellow Hawke reporting for duty....
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 25/06/17

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Stringfellow Hawke reporting for duty....
    1ynne likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

AVF Regular
    I prefer ...

lotsa 'splosions

sadly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRu6N12ogZY
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 17-07-17 at 02:46 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 25/06/17

AVF Regular
    I will persevere a bit longer Lynne as I have to try the 3.5dia coil yet. It seems strange that all the problems we get are a bit different. Yours is a little wet on filling but dry for vaping & mine is dry after refilling but gets a little wet after vaping for a few hours. It's no big deal for me because with my lungs I shouldn't be vaping an atty that gives such dense vapour, it's the best vapour but I think it need healthier lungs than mine:-)
    I will try keeping the atty topped up Shaneo & see if that helps.
    Regards
    Rod

AVF Regular
    I cannot help but agree with Oldhead, Rod, it should NOT require a lot of phaffing around... but you will soon have your Inbox.... and grab a Hadaly/narda... and you will have lovely moist easy vaping
    stylemessiah likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast