Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Calling all Digiflavor 22mm Siren users

AVF Regular

Calling all Digiflavor 22mm Siren users

After many yrs of Kfun, Squape and Russian useage ,i bit the bullet and purchased 2 new Digiflavor Sirens,
    2.5mm kanthal 28# 1.35 ohm micro contact coil , lots of wicking compared to previous RTA,s ,wicking is firmer and bulkier now & touching the bottom of base.
    10watts and i can not get this Siren to stop leaking from air intakes.

Base and top of tank are firmly in place , silicon seals are in place, silicon seals are pre lubed, air diffuser in situ and (juice is 65/35) .Pre Pimed wick?????????
    Any filling above half tank approx 2.0ml produces heaps of flooding .I have viewed YouTube clips for reference ,all to no avail

Yes flavor and vape quality is excellent compared to previous RTA,s but the frustration is about to have Sirens Used as golf balls.
    AAAAHHHHHHH.
    rodbam and 1ynne like this.

AVF Regular
    /me waits for 1ynne to talk him down

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    muscovyduckling likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    awwww thats not fun.. some times the sirens gently weep... flooding sound like an o ring missing... they do sometimes stick to the glass... and have been known to escape down the drain while washing.... have you checked there is an O ring top and bottom on the glass tank ?

this might help

no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not to be used as golf balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirens are delicious tanks of loveliness !
    Oldhead and shaneo like this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    I think 3mm - 3.5mm coils are recommended - and channel stuffed with cotton - and yes priming the coil and sort of gluing the tails in place in the channel with juice - and making sure the threads are clear of cotton !

the other thing is that some have reported tightening the centre post... and inserting a small Oring

I have to pry out that insulator so I can get my screw driver in there to tighten that center post, and I also have to go at an angle to get the screw driver to bite on that center post screw. They must have a dedicated 3-prong type of bit to tighten that center post at the factory that we don't have access to here in the real world. On my 2 Siren's (one a 25mm and one a 22mm) that I have so far fixed, I have found one was a quarter turn loose and the other was about one eighth turn loose.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...68967/page-145
    Last edited by 1ynne; 15-07-17 at 01:30 PM.
    Gandalf likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Regular
    Plz send them to me instead of using them for golf!!

AVF Regular
    Lynnes on the money +1
    Thats the way i do it also
    Any smaller then 3mm coil may not be enough cotton to make a seal

Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I think 3mm - 3.5mm coils are recommended - and channel stuffed with cotton - and yes priming the coil and sort of gluing the tails in place in the channel with juice - and making sure the threads are clear of cotton !

the other thing is that some have reported tightening the centre post... and inserting a small Oring

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...68967/page-145

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    +1 for cool more than 3mm in diameter... Need the cotton to block juice channels...

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I Knew there had to be Siren Lovers, Im going to try 3mm coils with more wick and see if that blocks the flow , everthing else is as it should be .
    I personally dont like to have wicking so that it is firm/tight through the center of a coil ,so as to bulk out the cut outs ,but hey i will try anything in the pursuit of science.
    If this doesnt work , im practising for a hole in one.
    Thanks for clip ,Lynne ,but hey he seems to wick it incorrectly ,too short, his wick goes nowhere near the bottom of the base, ?? bloody Youtube expert.

Cheers Vapors.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Having the same trouble but despite trying a bunch of stuff it still seeps. The o-ring fix seems to be the only surefire way. Can read about it more at e-cig forums.

edit: Tightening the post under the 510 and generous wicking seem to help a bit though.
    Last edited by shinguv; 16-07-17 at 12:32 AM.

AVF Regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt4a9H1zxss Have a look at that, he explains it quite well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast