Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Eleaf Ikonn Total..... Support Group

AVF Regular

Eleaf Ikonn Total..... Support Group

My name is XX and I had to buy my third Ikonn total mod

I first started my Ikonn journey with a pair of his and her ikonns and was instantly smitten. After a bit of a hiccup with hers and the safe replacement of the cute as a button baby blue version, they are firmly in the keeper department.

The mod is so simple to use and just work. As an inexpensive mod I am so impressed and the lastest fangirl of eleaf and the quality of these cheap mods. Well made and the finish although painted is very good. The mod is quite weighty for a little guy but for me that is part of the attraction.

Some pictures of these little beauties

Bad Boy Black

Cute as a button Baby Blue

and if you really want to mix and match

giruvian, gtadmin, shaneo and 4 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    This little device is similar in size to the microstick which I loved but I hated the top fire button. The side bar firing of the ikonn is a huge plus for me. I have loaded both the vika fantasy clone with a FT heat sink and a cerotank and both vape like a dream.

I have just seen Health cabin listing spare covers under pre- order so you will be able to create multiple looks quite cheapely.

AVF Regular

Super Moderator
    Oh all right Here's a piccie of mine with a subtank mini toptank (geez how many acronyms)

I currently have a eggroll in it (eGo ONE Mega V2 4ml) with a 1Ω CLR coil (replaceable AND rebuildable at the same time) and it is excellent. No screens or adjustments to worry about (just airflow on the tank), the ikonn is small but quite well made, and well suited to a good MTL 22 tank. When you think about it, I would normally run a tank like this at 14.5W on a regulated mod, the ikonn under these conditions would output about the same.

KISS
    Crisscross, Cat and Jemor like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Oh all right Here's a piccie of mine with a subtank mini toptank (geez how many acronyms)

I currently have a eggroll in it (eGo ONE Mega V2 4ml) with a 1Ω CLR coil (replaceable AND rebuildable at the same time) and it is excellent. No screens or adjustments to worry about (just airflow on the tank), the ikonn is small but quite well made, and well suited to a good MTL 22 tank. When you think about it, I would normally run a tank like this at 14.5W on a regulated mod, the ikonn under these conditions would output about the same.

KISS
    He is the fastest one of the lot LOL I knew you could not resist the racing stripes.
    gtadmin likes this.

AVF Regular
    The next one on the way is the white and greenery (who know who thought greenery was a good name)

My plan is to remove the green paint and have a white with silver base. I believe the istick pico battery caps fit this as well.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    He is the fastest one of the lot LOL I knew you could not resist the racing stripes.
    Red and black ... a great colour combo for anything ... but football teams (although my daughter would strongly disagree with me there )
    Crisscross and shaneo like this.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin

Please read these rules

AVF Regular
    Red and black ... a great colour combo for anything ... but football teams (although my daughter would strongly disagree with me there )
    Did you see in the video where he dismantls it. I have been pondering a small stab wood mod with the Ikonn innards. All the bits are there.
    gtadmin, shaneo, Cat and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    As an Essendon supporter you are now on my shit list. LOL
    gtadmin, Crisscross and Fatman like this.
    Im going to create a disturbance in your mind.............Billy Thorpe

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Did you see in the video where he dismantls it. I have been pondering a small stab wood mod with the Ikonn innards. All the bits are there.

Of course ... but you know I've been thinking along those lines myself, but using a 3D printed mod with a nice panel design ... if only I knew someone
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

Please read these rules

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast