Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By slc2213
  • 1 Post By Jemor

Thread: Aspire Zelos & Eleaf Pico Mega

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Aspire Zelos & Eleaf Pico Mega

I bought an aspire zelos first which is absolutely great, just wondering can I upgrade the tank to a larger one?

Also have an eleaf pico mega with the 4ml tank but seem to be having some leaking issues. Is it from not having the holes closed when I initially filled it, design flaw, faulty or something else I've done?

- Behind every cloud is another cloud.
    Last edited by slc2213; 26-07-17 at 08:08 PM.
    Jemor and Bathory like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by slc2213 View Post
    I bought an aspire zelos first which is absolutely great, just wondering can I upgrade the tank to a larger one?

Also have an eleaf pico mega with the 4ml tank but seem to be having some leaking issues. Is it from not having the holes closed when I initially filled it, design flaw, faulty or something else I've done?

- Behind every cloud is another cloud.
    I have an Aspire Zelos and recently added a Aspire Nautilus 5 ml tank. Aspire Nautilus - Aspire I love this setup now for my home ADV (All Day Vape)

You do have to be careful and make sure the chimney is stuck firmly in the top mount and the top mount is tightened onto the glass tank otherwise it all comes apart and you can loose 5 mls of juice if you're not careful when unscrewing to refill.
    Bathory likes this.