Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Nautilus X its better than some of the "reports"

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nautilus X its better than some of the "reports"

Ive finally realized why so many have had bad experiences with this tank, i have 3 of them and find the flavor amazing (ive been recommending them to everyone)

Anyway, Ive just purchased my 4th (for my brother) and thought i had better run it in for him..
    Put in a 1.8ohm coil and done everything right, but as much as i tried there was just no flavor! couldnt believe it- gotta be something wrong.

luckily i have a few spare 1.8coils put a new on in and after a quick prime the tank come to life lovely low-watt flavor.
    there must be a percentage of bad coils out there (not surprising)

so dont give up, try again- its my favorite "no hassles tank" never leaks/ great flavor/ low watts- just a great getabout/ work tank. (and ive got many)

hope ive helped
    cheers, graham.
    steve.c and Schtoo like this.

AVF Regular
    Try one of these bud imo better flavor a heap of coils to choose from and zero leakage.
    https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10...nk-clearomizer

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny76 View Post
    Try one of these bud imo better flavor a heap of coils to choose from and zero leakage.
    https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10...nk-clearomizer

But the NautilusX with 1.8ohm coils (which I just tried recently) made it about as idiot proof as it can be.

And it's from Aspire (who makes good, if exxy stuff) and it's strictly MTL so even more idiot proof for the new vaper getting off the gaspers.

But they really do come alive with the 1.8ohm coils. Trying the SS coils with TC is beyond the new tooter, but they also work pretty well.

NatiX isn't the greatest tank ever made but it's small and it works and that's no bad thing.

(Unless you do something silly like I did today and refill it with a fruit liquid when it's supposed to be cherry pipe, and wonder why the heck it tastes weird. But it still works perfectly anyway. )

Stu.
    Danny76 and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    But the NautilusX with 1.8ohm coils (which I just tried recently) made it about as idiot proof as it can be.

And it's from Aspire (who makes good, if exxy stuff) and it's strictly MTL so even more idiot proof for the new vaper getting off the gaspers.

But they really do come alive with the 1.8ohm coils. Trying the SS coils with TC is beyond the new tooter, but they also work pretty well.

NatiX isn't the greatest tank ever made but it's small and it works and that's no bad thing.

(Unless you do something silly like I did today and refill it with a fruit liquid when it's supposed to be cherry pipe, and wonder why the heck it tastes weird. But it still works perfectly anyway. )

Stu.
    While I was briefly on the X, I found that the 4ml extender kit greatly enhanced the flavour. Then I went sub ohm DTL, and despite my having liked the X for a few weeks, it lost its appeal.
    And yeah... my experience back then was roughly 2/5 coils didn't work properly... possibly a blockage in the U shaped chamber...
    RTA is where it's at, though

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    Danny76 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by grumss View Post
    Ive finally realized why so many have had bad experiences with this tank, i have 3 of them and find the flavor amazing (ive been recommending them to everyone)

Anyway, Ive just purchased my 4th (for my brother) and thought i had better run it in for him..
    Put in a 1.8ohm coil and done everything right, but as much as i tried there was just no flavor! couldnt believe it- gotta be something wrong.

luckily i have a few spare 1.8coils put a new on in and after a quick prime the tank come to life lovely low-watt flavor.
    there must be a percentage of bad coils out there (not surprising)

so dont give up, try again- its my favorite "no hassles tank" never leaks/ great flavor/ low watts- just a great getabout/ work tank. (and ive got many)

hope ive helped
    cheers, graham.
    I tried the Nautilus x tanks when they first came out, I really wanted them to be good low powered tanks for use when I was out and about.
    They didnt do anything for me no matter which of the 2 coils I tried and had given up on them.
    A while later I purchased the aspire pockex which uses a similar coil so I decided to try a 0.6 ohm PockeX coil in the nautilus x now I love them. So if you happen to have a Pockex try one of the coils in your Nautilus X
    emu and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Haha once u go sub u never go back IMO.

emu and staceman101 like this.

emu
    AVF Regular

+1
    Blood oath why would ya ?
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular

Danny I went sub ohm & I quickly came back. Vaping over 1.3ohm coils is the new cool........For us old age pensioners anyhow:-)
    Last edited by rodbam; 29-07-17 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added text
    gert, fabricator4, steve.c and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I do both styles, but I gotta say on an mtl tank juice lasts forever and a tank lasts me nearly a whole day and that's with me chain vaping. The flavour with mtl is great and I find it more satisfying as a whole. It's a lot closer to a real cig draw and I think it's what was really intended for vaping more so than a DL style which reminds me of hitting a bong sometimes lol!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    I do both styles, but I gotta say on an mtl tank juice lasts forever and a tank lasts me nearly a whole day and that's with me chain vaping. The flavour with mtl is great and I find it more satisfying as a whole. It's a lot closer to a real cig draw and I think it's what was really intended for vaping more so than a DL style which reminds me of hitting a bong sometimes lol!
    MTL helped me kick the ciggies... DTL helped me kick my bong habit.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk
    rockmoose and emu like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast