Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Style's Stentorian Stupor thread

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    3,161

    Style's Stentorian Stupor thread

    I think Crispin's Pappy will be so thrilled with his new uber toy, it will require it's own thread for hand checks, review and general chit-chat.

    Take it away style.........
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    French country side
    Posts
    1,548
    Style may be out of order for a tad, he may be trying his new DIY lobotomy kit.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.




  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,140
    /me thinks someone jumped the gun, quite a bit early creating this thread

    and the winner for creating the fastest dying thread ever in AVF history goes to Rockmoose
    Fatman, gurishka and rockmoose like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toowoomba (West)
    Posts
    7,897
    gert, merexy, stylemessiah and 2 others like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    French country side
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    /me thinks someone jumped the gun, quite a bit early creating this thread

    and the winner for creating the fastest dying thread ever in AVF history goes to Rockmoose
    You wish...

    You should send Crispin over here for holidays... give him a break from your weirdness, so he can get a taste of mine.

    I know exactly how to treat an ugly footed teddy bear with personality issues.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.




  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toowoomba (West)
    Posts
    7,897
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    You wish...

    You should send Crispin over here for holidays... give him a break from your weirdness, so he can get a taste of mine.

    I know exactly how to treat an ugly footed teddy bear with personality issues.
    And look, a first class plane ticket is only about $45 for bears...



    ETA: He should be fine bearfooted. I think CC should have the hairy baker conditioned to it by now.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 08-08-17 at 12:23 AM.
    gert, CCVaper and stylemessiah like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,140
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    You wish...

    You should send Crispin over here for holidays... give him a break from your weirdness, so he can get a taste of mine.

    I know exactly how to treat an ugly footed teddy bear with personality issues.
    I'd be too worried you'd do to Crispin what you did to your late cat (RIP) and he would come home wearing assless chaps and a rainbow t-shirt

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Southern Vales, SA
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    I'd be too worried you'd do to Crispin what you did to your late cat (RIP) and he would come home wearing assless chaps and a rainbow t-shirt

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Again?

    tapatalk for photo upload 👍
    tapatalk for general usage 👎
    fabricator4 and Deadonarrival like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

    Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,140
    It should be noted that I've taken my lashes from Ducky for not accepting the prize and giving this thread the full measure of its potential

    I also fessed up to her that I'd become hooked on baby spinach and rocket...I don't think it softened her displeasure in any measurable way...

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

    Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

    Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

    Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South West ( WA )
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    It should be noted that I've taken my lashes from Ducky for not accepting the prize and giving this thread the full measure of its potential

    I also fessed up to her that I'd become hooked on baby spinach and rocket...I don't think it softened her displeasure in any measurable way...

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Well, what did you expect... Baby spinach and rocket may earn you some points, but that's all style lol
    stylemessiah likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:04 PM.