Recieved today the Carry's T4-R tank that I won from the competition run by Heaven Gifts.

I have never tried a resin tank before but have had resin drip tips before and hated the plastic smell that they had. I am pleased to say that the tank is clean and has no plastic smell problems and is ready to use straight from the box.

The tank comes with a fitted 0.6 ohm coil and a spare 1.5 ohm coil and like most quality tanks spare o-rings and a spare glass

The drip tip is not changeable as it is also the top fill cap, which may be annoying for anyone who wanted to use the 1.5 ohm coils as a MTL tank as I think it would be to big.

One thing I doubted was threading on resin but I am happy to say that all the threads are in stainless steel so they will never be a problem and are very smooth.

The airflow is large but the airflow control ring is a bit loose and turns a bit to easy unless you tighten it down on your mod it also has no stop.

I have only tried the 0.6 ohm coil and slowly ran it up from 20 watts to the full recommended 50 watts and it handled it all with no signs of dry hits on 80%vg juice but found it best around the 35 watts. The supplied coil is not what I would call a great flavor coil but you can also use coils from Smok TFV8 BABY Beast tank which I have tried and they fit perfectly, Vaporesso NRG Tank and Eleaf ELLO tank so there are lots of choices.

All up I would say this tank is about 7/10 and well worth considering.