Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: HCigar VT Inbox + Hadaly

AVF Regular

HCigar VT Inbox + Hadaly

Hi guys

A quick note to first thank everyone who helped me get my first squonker sorted. Especially Five Ten Ollie who's allusive "mate" just happened to have exactly what I wanted.

First, the Hadaly. What any easy deck to build on. Bit of fun getting the wick in and under the coil, but such a big area to work with and the clamping mechanism is very neat.

Now the Inbox took me by surprise. I was expecting it to be much bigger. Very happy with how compact it is and with time, I'm sure I'll get the squonk-to-puff ratio just right.

Definitely keen to have a look at what covers are available.

Thanks again everyone!

Regards
    Blonski

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

AVF Regular
    Oh wow mate.. that IS small! I've been contemplating pulling the pin one day (when the bank balance says "YES, you have an excess of money."
    AllyP likes this.

AVF Regular
    As soon as I have some wire I'm going to up the resistance and see just how much flavour it can push. Great RDA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AVF Regular
    Need to practice wicking though and watch a few tutorials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AVF Regular
    What sort of coils would you like to try in it? I have some 28g kanthal and some 28g ss316 as well...

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Great pickup. Love my VT Inbox (first ever squonker). Running it with Pulse 22, only complaint is it can be a bit airy. Wish I could locate a Hadaly though, heard it is great on a squonker.

AVF Regular
    I know they are only clones, but they work. I only have the SXK clone, so cannot verify the quality of any others.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/6228800
    Ships next day......maybe. I didn't check MAP discount code. to see what actual price is.

SXK Hadaly Style RDA Silver 22mm Atomizer w/ Bottom Feeder Pin
    On sale now. Dispatches next day.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    The SXK Hadaly from Fasttech is a very good clone.. I have an original and the clone - very very similar... now someone needs to buy one of these for their hadaly... just so I can sigh and drool..Hadaly Acrylic Top Caps - White Owl Mods Shop
    rockmoose likes this.

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks Rockmoose & 1ynne, clone looks like the good. Might have to get the strength to put in my second order from fasttech

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dylbj View Post
    Thanks Rockmoose & 1ynne, clone looks like the good. Might have to get the strength to put in my second order from fasttech
    dylbj - they are about $12.00 from Fastech - if you have other things on your wish list do an order and remember to pay the extra $3 for Expedited... should only take 2 weeks - ohhhh and the O rings will probably need replacing so buy some spares to fit !

or.. I might have a spare one floating around - if you want it sooner... sing out.. but it is good to learn how to deal with FT its a learning curve the Pulse I found way to airy too.. the Hadaly on the Inbox makes a great set up !

What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast